Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Andyconda

not that it matters but 94% of the people see Dina and say "TANKED"..
you can see pictures of lindsay drinking and there is still people that say she is sober..OH OK..the crab apple doesnt fall far from the tree dildos

magmax

Lindsay can eat and talk at the same time ever since her double chin grew teeth.

help this young woman

Examples of vandalism include salting lawns, cutting trees without permission, egg throwing, breaking windows, arson, spraying paint on others' properties, tagging, placing glue into locks, tire slashing, keying (scratching) paint, ransacking a property, and flooding a house by clogging a sink and leaving the water running.
======================================
Just for the haters on a Saturday morning!!! If a person stoned like Amanda Bynes and driving around endangering the public then removing her battery and putting it in the back seat and covering it up so that she can not drive is NOT vandalism. It is creative help to a person who has lost touch with reality.
======================================
If all this is true then I do NOT understand why someone in LA who has witnessed this like TMZ paps has not called Adult Protective Services.
======================================
Where is Amanda's father who I believe is a Dentist?
=====================================
GC I told you months ago that Amanda was in big trouble! You refused to believe it. You must not even be close to being in the health field. You must be a fake fraud that is for sure!!!

magmax

Red Cloud is registered with the authorities as a sexless offender. He is officially categorized as
Non Gender-Specific.

magmax

Everyone here should report Shemp to
Adult Protective Services.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

...And into a nearby phone booth, and Red Crotch magically transforms into... Hell(p).

Wow, who didn't see THAT one coming?

magmax

When I called Adult Protective Services about Shemp they referred me to Child Protective Services, who referred me to the Dept. of Sanitation who referred me to Orkin. They’ll be here between 1:30 and 4:00 this afternoon.

help this young woman

Look for more Lindsay bashing stories to come. Milo is in LA now. He is calling Suge. He is buzzing around the CM as per his tweet pic. Kate is trying to tweet Courtney Semal who is tweeting Lady Victoria. Next they will be contacting Andrew Payans and his mom, Clint Eastwood, Tyler Shields, Terry Richardson, Lana Del Ray, Braxton Pope, Larry Thompson, lady that owned the Liz trailer, and so on and so forth and soon all sorts of stories to come from the tabloids. Dr. Drew has already primed the public with his short interview. Once the stories hit the tabloids then CNN will have the big debate. Dr. Drew will go wild with his concerns. And if it all backfires then Kate will have false labor and go to the hospital or Milo will have chest pains. blah blah blah. Have fun haters.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder what Milo's 17 yr old daughter and her mom had to say on Dr. Phil. Must have pissed Milo off.

help this young woman

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

While in 'Home Depot' or 'Taco Bell', if the car is locked, how do the paps get into the car to release the hood? Do the paps carry the correct tools to remove said battery? Are you an idiot or what? How about the paps just call the cops? Wouldn't that be a whole lot easier?
7 minutes ago

===================================
Maddie
It would be a whole lot easier to call the cops. However the cops had her stopped on a traffic violation and let her go eventhough her license was suspended. It seems the popo need a little help. Your right though who knows where the battery is on the BMW. It actually could be in the trunk from a friends experience considering I only live in a cardboard box and don't drive!! Just sayin

Mumra the Ever Living

Ah good, up to around comment 275 and the only ones left are the old crew - and of course poor deluded, retarded HELL(p).
I guess I can re-join the fray without being distracted by the amateurs.

ilovegossip

Hey Help...why aren't you all over the Kate Middleton topless stories shouting about what a Violation of privacy that is, and cutting and pasting all over those posts? If ever there was an invasion of privacy there you have it.

Run along now...

Red Cloud

Please allow me to pop in for a second and annoy haters. Check out Lindsay' peers.
really gone and really sober................

help this young woman

ilovegossip

Geez...so anything that doesn't have a 'no tresspassing' sign is legal to enter. Any home, any business, any car??? Sheesh!!!
18 minutes ago
=====================================
Does this mean you have never reached into an unlocked car to turn off someone's headlights that they accidently left on?
=====================================
I guess if someone was drowning ILG would not throw them a lifevest because she would have to first ask if it was OK to use it. It might be unauthorized for a non lifeguard to use the equipment.

Andyconda

HELP is the 6%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is not even a QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
justa CHIRP,CHIRP,CHIRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pump Cloud, is that enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

help this young woman

N Braxton Pope ‏@Braxtonpope

@sauve_chantal @JamesDeen rest assured, @thecanyonsfilm will have a theatrical run.
====================================
Red Cloud just for you for being good and sober!
And Lindsay owns 25% of the movie! Bonanza!!!!