Amanda Bynes

Pulled Over By Cops AGAIN

Car Impounded

9/17/2012 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0917_amanda_bynes_launchAmanda Bynes' suspended license finally caught up with her today -- TMZ has learned she was pulled over by police and had her car impounded.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Bynes was pulled over in her black BMW around 9:00 AM in Burbank, CA. We're told when cops ran her license they discovered it was suspended.

0917_amanda_bynes_subassetAccording to our sources, cops impounded the vehicle and issued her a misdemeanor ticket for driving on a suspended license.

As TMZ first reported, Bynes was pulled over on September 9 -- but despite having the suspended license, she was given only a verbal warning and let go.

She was not as lucky this time.

Proud2bBlack

Typos corrected: The fact still remains. White woman repeat offender no jail time - Black woman 1 time sentenced to serve jail time. I didn't write the laws, but I do know how white people use it to their advantage. Nothing any of you say will change my opinion. So don't waste another keystroke in responding because I will not reply back. Twiddle Dee N Twiddle Dumbs! (white people, tsk tsk tsk)

Sunnygirl

oops...my earlier post I mispelled Dan Schneider's name. Just google his name and you get "Dan Schneider pervert." I think that elephant seal is behind Amanda's troubles. She's very disturbed and I believe its from systematic abuse she received while working at Nickelodeon.

Good riddance!

Due to Califormia's Lowhan law, the police were forced to release her and drive her to a car rental place.

Proud2bBlack

Typo's Corrected: The fact still remains. White woman repeat offender no jail time - Black woman 1 time sentence to serve jail time. I didn't write the law, but I do know how white people use the law to their advantage. Nothing any of you say will change my opinion. So don't waste another keystroke in responding because I will not reply back. Twiddle Dee N Twiddle Dumbs! (white people, tsk tsk tsk)

P.S. Love me or, hate me it really doesn't matter. My life is fine regardless. Truth hurts doesn't it?

Gucci

She needs her license taken away for a variety of reasons!

joecrabs

So she'll go tomorrow and buy a new car to drive around in. Why is California law so lenient?

Sarah

Amanda has never been in trouble by the law before and was always one of the good girls who stayed away from the drama something is definately going on as to why shes started to behave like this. I doubt she would be doing all this to get attention for her career doing that would more lose your career than help it e.g Lohan. I do seriously believe she has mental health problems as to why shes been behaving a bit weird recently. Where are her parents, other family members or friends??? She needs help and medical attention ASAP. Am glad they have taken her car away it had to be done she will be in big trouble now when she goes to court but at least this way she will maybe get some help.

vixis

Why is it that celebrities feel they are above the law, who is this Amanda person...obviously not famous enough to be known but definitely stupid.

Lori

I hope she can get some help... she is a talented young woman. She was absolutely adorable in "Hairspray".

Michelle

If this story holds water, big if with TMZ reporting. Why the H does LAPD not take her to jail, the average person would be hauled off. Come on. Treat everyone with the same law enforcement. STOP with the celebrity "Golden Pass.

elle

for God's sake do not let "Dr. Drew" near her

MB_Alaska

Great way to get publicity! Her movie career stalled. The only reason Linday is still in the headlines is because of her bad behavior - so why wouldn't it work for anyone else?

hazeleyes946

Amanda and I have the same bday and other than that nothing in common. I'm 27 and been in the marines for 10 years (parents permission at 17), Ive been in Iraq 3 times, my mos is motor transport operator, basically truck driver. If she freaking wants to drive send her to Iraq and let her do my job, try to keep the people in your truck as well as u alive. She doesn't live a rough life by any means.

fedupMEX

thats what be da haps when u sleep with the darkies!

Good thief

Girl stay outta the dam car