Lindsay Lohan

Domingo's Got My Back

9/21/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_LILO3The man who owns the Porsche that Lindsay Lohan was driving when she allegedly struck a pedestrian Wednesday is refusing to abandon the actress ... and even hung out with LiLo in NYC today.

Lindsay's bearded homie is Domingo Zapata -- a rich artist who's so tight with Lohan, he  permanently leaves a pair of keys for her in NYC to drive his cars whenever she's in town.

The two were seen leaving the Bowery Hotel in NYC earlier today.

TMZ broke the story ... Domingo bought the car roughly 2 months ago from "Real Housewives of Miami" star Karent Sierra ... and she could be on the hook if the alleged victim decides to sue.

As for Lindsay, she may be a convicted thief ... but we're told she did not steal this child.

Hot Farts

Paraphrasing content in CA Penal Code Sec. 1203.2

"...has subsequently committed other offenses,
regardless whether he or she has been prosecuted for such offenses...."

Grandma Cracker

Is that poor kid crying? He is smarter than his father!

Janis

Did I hit "someone", one of those "people" who are not famous...

janet

It doesn't matter because he was not there. It's up to California to see if they want to see this as a parole violation.

She was arrested and ticketed for leaving the scene of an accident. If that is not a parole violation what is?

What happened to obey all laws? She was arrested, it wasn't a warning. She will skate on this one as well. Hey did she ever pay her hotel bill yet?

Keep laughing Lohan, it will all catch up with you.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

The cowardly black checker is back.

So I guess that means we should expect a post from Hellp or Red Crud.

Nikki

When TMZ and Lohan, Inc. put out there that Domingo Zapata has her back, is that their way of telling the public, the PO, Judge and NYPD is being paid off again??

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I agree Delmar. This is NOT a Magid situation, its a 'Lil Viki' situation with Domingo. Magid never did pay off the CM like Blohan told him too. He's OUT! When DZ gets tired of her blow jobs and antics, he'll do what 'Lil Viki' did and kick her to the curb.

Red Cloud

ULTRA SUPER MAXIMUM LOL!!!! This is obviously a high speed version of the video. Who can't see that, other than delusional, desperate haters???? It looks like an old Charlie Chaplin film. LOL!!!!!

And thanks for the Liz & Dick clip, Nikki. Lindsay looks great and I love that sexy voice. Notice when she says 'I hate you'. That looked and sounded intense!!! Damn, she's a good actress!!
slide.....................

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Yep, I figured it would be Red Crud.

It's tough to always be right.

Red Cloud

Poor things.......

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay's CHILI DOGS are e x p e n s i v e

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay's CHILI DOGS are e x p e n s i v e

Vinsetta

I'm not that girl from Freaky Friday any more! I'm a real adult. In fact, I hate children! I hate them all!
Lindsay Lohan

Red Cloud

Please answer before I go. Do haters actually think the high speed version of the video is accurate??? You can't be that pathetic. Well, maybe. You think I'm three or four or five different people or that I black check or I'm here and drunk 24/7 or whatever silliness!!! Is there a joke I'm missing?

Grandma Cracker

Look at that hysterical child trying to pry Lindsay's arms off of him. Where is this boy's mother?