Lindsay Lohan

Domingo's Got My Back

9/21/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_LILO3The man who owns the Porsche that Lindsay Lohan was driving when she allegedly struck a pedestrian Wednesday is refusing to abandon the actress ... and even hung out with LiLo in NYC today.

Lindsay's bearded homie is Domingo Zapata -- a rich artist who's so tight with Lohan, he  permanently leaves a pair of keys for her in NYC to drive his cars whenever she's in town.

The two were seen leaving the Bowery Hotel in NYC earlier today.

TMZ broke the story ... Domingo bought the car roughly 2 months ago from "Real Housewives of Miami" star Karent Sierra ... and she could be on the hook if the alleged victim decides to sue.

As for Lindsay, she may be a convicted thief ... but we're told she did not steal this child.

oink

The guys house that was robbed, will see Lilo with Domingo and get jealous and say yes Lilo was in the robbery...

R

If you didn't know better you'd swear this was a picture of a happy family.

janet

Sorry guys that was my fault, I ment to say probation not parole.

Vinsetta

This is absolutely disgusting that she and her team are using a kid, when you know she hates kids, to try to get positive publicity for this skank. It's too late, the county from 8 to 80 knows what she really is all about. They only see Lohan in trouble constantly and make up their minds that they don't like her. Her image is fvcked.

who-me

Ol' doo doo cheeks and family must be afraid of the witness that the police have on record.

oink

In the pic it looks like she is squeezing the kid too hard he is starting to cry....he wants down

oink

look close to the kids red shoe... She in in a pajami sleep shirt.... and no pants....

janet

Does Lohan really think the kid pic is going to help. Just makes her look like she will use anyone. How long before she takes this kid to drunken drug party.

Dina Lohan

Ya know, even though I am the most loving and accepting person you will ever meet, I've never approved Domingo and my beautiful Lindsay as an item.

Domingo is supposed to be banging me! My gorgeous Lindsay is supposed to stick with fish tacos and cocaine!

Life is unfair and f**ked up.

UPYOURS

Buffoon looks at the pic of GagGag's butt in the lower left corner of this page and thinks its HOT too. Best to just ignore the blind fool.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is Domingo married? I sure hope he's not. Can you imagine the shame in knowing your husband was openly supporting and flaunting his HOOKER TRICK?

magmax

Red Skid Mark Cloud asks questions like a five year old because he cannot figure anything out for himself.
Mommie, why is there air?
Mommie, do fish get thirsty?
Mommie, why do I smell like shlt?
Mommie am I really the worlds tallest kindergartner?
Mommie, am I made of snot?
Mommie what's the green crap in my feather socket?
Answer before I go Mommie, even though I'm not really going.
I cwy for you Windsay Wohan.

Nikki

Her spray tan looks pathetic. Why bother putting it on, its all blotchie..Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You ain't Katie Holmes, bitch, that kid is too big to be carried.

ilovegossip

He's married? Oh his wife must just love this picture...