Shakira

Takin' Her Fetus for a Stroll

9/20/2012 4:05 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Pregnant Shakira taking a stroll.The same day she revealed she's pregnant with her first child, Shakira was spotted out wearing a loose fitting black top with her hunky Spanish futbol player boyfriend Gerard Piqué in Barcelona on Wednesday.

While her baby news caused the 35-year-old Colombian pop star to cancel her performance in this weekend's iHeartRadio Music festival, Shakira is all set to replace Christina Aguilera as a coach on "The Voice" next spring.

No word yet if the baby is a she wolf ... or a he wolf.

Fibb

That dude looks like a douch..

Rich

i respect any exspectant mother!!!

Majestik

Dear TMZ, when Mike Walters' wife was pregnant did you daily ask him how his wife and fetus were?

cindy

What a sick comment to make about someone expecting a baby. No wonder we read in the papers every day about people killing their kids when people like TMZ if who have no soul refer to them simply as a fetus in order to get a cheap laugh.

Rebecca

Congrats to both of them!!!

az_barbie66

Not a fan but congrats anyways.

Beauty

This woman once gave 45 million dollars to charity, she can do no wrong.

DaveT

Shakira's cool, talented sweet and sincere, sure they'll be good parents and kid will get to boogie around the house with Mom

JB

I realize european men like their purses, but I had no idea supposedly straight south american men wear girls shoes. How'd they find them in his size?......oh I bet they're friends with Rosie O'Donnell and borrowed his.

Yes I am a hater.....'cause I WANTED to be her baby Daddy, not some good looking soccer star. That's okay, since she's almost as cute as my wife anyway - but not quite. ...though her hips don't lie a little better than my wife's. Of course I wish them well......just get some better shoes man!

EastCoastChopper

Shak will have that baby and not even break a sweat! Bet she is back in the Belly Dancin 6 weeks later!

Phishie from Philly

Shakira, Shakira, you shake that booty well and I'm sure it will only get better after a kid. You're going to have a boy.
Phishie from Philly

DC

she trapped him... what a hoe!

Timmy Boy

The two will split, and there'll be another kid raised with one parent. Great wold we're living in right?

Janis

He looks like a keeper..

Billy

Yea, I always walk around in a pair of high heals when I'm just strolling around the neighborhood. This always makes me laugh at these stupid women.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments