Heidi Klum & Her Legs

Brave The Red Carpet

Sans Bodyguard

9/23/2012 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_heidi_klum
Heidi Klum
showed up to the Emmy Awards moments ago without her bodyguard boyfriend ... but fully rocking her smokin' hot body.

Klum walked the red carpet at the Nokia theater in downtown L.A. sporting a scantily cut sea-foam dress ... where the plunging neckline and high leg slits managed to meet in practically the same place.

... and it was awesome.

Nvts

yuck

bring back recent posts

..she looks great!!!!...love the color!!

Everyones~A~Star

My moms "sexy nightgown" that she kept stashed in her closet from 1978 looked exactly like that.

Raymond

Nice job, bet it took some time. The illusion almost works. Wonder what "the help" is thinking.

Natalie

Her boobs are plunging more than her neckline. Not a good look!

RH

Proof that there is a God

Simone

She needs to go away.

Fibb

Sorry, I can only imagine how that hole must be gaping, after spending years with seal...No matter how good looking a woman is, no mans will stay with a grand canyon hole.. He will move on to tighter fields, check yours ladies..

HATE IT! SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT WORK!

Aenwyn

looks good but the dress doesn't seem to fit well above the waist. Beautiful color though.

Morticia Cowghoul

I LOVE Heidi!!! and I love Project Runway!!!! I think the color looks great on her but the design is awful. It looks like she's wearing a GRANNY PANTY BATHING SUIT with a train on it or sumthing. Not good for such a pretty gal.

ohreally

Slut uniform. Well, at least she's dressed appropriately.

kim purdy

She looks fabulous....no matter what!!!!!

Phishie from Philly

I know what song shes singing tonight.

There's a place you go after dark ...Where you sell your haunted h...In the shadows you look for the friend...Who'll take you where the sidewalks...You reach out but no on...Tell me who's gonna take you home tonight ...Take your hand and hold you tight ...And promise you paradise ...Tell me who's gonna take you home tonight ...wipe away the tears you cry ...Will be taking you home tonight ...You couldn't see that l...You stand alone on a de...So who's gonna hear you prayer ...He'll tell you dreams come true ...And take you to some rented room...Tell me who's gonna take you home tonight ...Take your hand and hold you tight ...And promise you paradise ...Tell me who's gonna take you home tonight ...wipe away the tears you cry ...Will be taking you home tonight

niles

She looks like a beautiful sea creature, but her gills are starting to sag a bit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments