Country Star Jason Aldean

Hot and Heavy w/ 'A.I.' Chick

... Who's NOT His Wife

9/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason Aldean and Brittany KerrCountry music superstar Jason Aldean got up close and personal with a former "A.I" contestant ... right in the open at a very public bar on the Sunset Strip. There's just one problem ... he's married to another woman.

TMZ obtained photos of Jason and Season 11 "A.I" contender Brittany Kerr taken on the crowded bar patio area at The Den on Wednesday night -- frequented by locals and tourists always on the hunt for celebrities.

In the photos Aldean and Kerr get very flirty ... hugging, touching each other and at one point it appears Aldean goes in for a kiss.

Aldean --- who performed this weekend in So Cal -- eventually left the bar in a cab without Brittany.

0928_jason_aldean_taxi_sub
Here's the rub, Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who he tied the knot with back in 2001 and they have 2 kids together.

We reached out to Aldean for comment several times but have not heard back. No comment from Kerr either.

San

You people are just as wrong as he is. Its non of your business what he does but its also wrong of yall to post pick that could hurt his wife and kids. you are jerks and I promise you I will make sure. your show never shows up at my house you are also the jerks not just him.

sjill

Kerr and Aldean met through Kelly Clarkson, American Idol’s first winner who just so happens to have done a duet with Aldean on his last album, but a source reiterated that Clarkson was “completely unaware” of the affair and never would have introduced the two had she known this was going to happen. “She [Clarkson] feels terrible.” Hummmmmmmmm....kinda explains some things!

Gloria

Well this is one chick who will not be buying anymore albums of this dude or listening to his music again!! CHEATER

shawn king

jason that tractorwas it worth it

biafra boy

This girl is a complete wannabe- homewrecking slut.

Kristy

IDK...I do know who Jason Aldean is...and I'm having a hard time believing that's really him. None of those face shots even look like him, like, at all! JS

spoiledspanishbitch

smh These people have no lives running around chasing famous people just to get that big money shot oh look so n so cheated or so so died on drugs god people it happenjs to famous poor middle class people n the silly people who buys into the crap.I never understood whats so big about some 1 being famous hell they human just like u n me only diff they have money but hell money brings more problems thats all have a good day

CountryGirl

It is easy to judge someone. Are any of you perfect? NOT!!! He made a mistake, under the influence of alcohol! When you make no mistakes and are perfect, then cast the first stone! Until then, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

S D M F

No surprise coming from Aldean. You should of seen the amount skanks his road crew brought back to his dressing room after his Phoenix AZ concert last month.

Jason Aldean = Skank Hunter!

Emilydebedo

This guy is a dirtbag. I know for a fact he had something going on with a girl named Alison Mims who is actually also from Alabama and really really really good lookin.

jkilpatrick

Well all I can say is this makes me sick!!! He is a married man and he wants to blame being drunk on his actions...and Miss Homewrecker knew he was married and had 2 children. I can only hope that Jessica kicks his sorry ass to the curb and comes out sing like a bird! No 1 deserves to be treated like this and have her name drug thru the mud!!! Good Luck Jessica you deserve better than this!!!

tammy woodard

it is sad that people stick their noses where they don't belong just because he is a public figure. what he does is his and his wife's business. He isn't any different than anyone who is not a public figure. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. people who ridicule him do the same thing and just don't get caught.

Jessica

Grew up with Brittany...she will DO ANYTHING TO BE FAMOUS!!! The girl is major in to herself!

Samy2748

Hope he watches his drinking that can make a fool out of a person. Not worth ruining his homelife hope it works out! love his music!

Jennifer

Who CARES!! It is not gonna change my opinion of him. He is still my FAVORITE singer.