Paul Nassif

I Got to See My Boys!

9/30/2012 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0930_nassif_splash_photoPaul Nassif got to spend Saturday with his three sons ... taking them out for pizza in Bev Hills.

As TMZ first reported, a judge granted Nassif the visit Wednesday after he showed up in court armed with a report from the Department of Children and Family Services saying there was no proof he abused the kids -- despite allegations from his estranged wife, Adrienne Maloof.

The judge ordered a court-appointed monitor be present during the visit ... and we're guessing he's the conspicuous guy with the bag.

Nassif and Maloof are due back in court October 9 to settle their custody dispute ... maybe.

scoopie

Good for you, Dr. Paul! You better learn to cook cause you're probably going to get joint custody or better.

Anonymous

Why does HE need a monitor? She is the one, who lied, and from what I read, has a major temper. Monitor HER!

Laura

I hope TMZ leaves the children out of this--they don't need to be on this site. The courts will decide what's best for them--none of us know what really is best for them.

SMASHED

Yay for Paul finally getting to see his kids. His soon to be ex needs a foot up the side of her face - that ugly man looking beast that she is. Go for full custody Paul - Adrienne will soon find out just how unattractive and stupid she really is. #skettibitch

Toilethead

Bfd.

Phishie from Philly

Why does he still need a court appointed monitor if he was cleared of child endangerment. You see what could happen when a mother makes lies up about the father. This is BS
Phishie from Philly

Zorbitor

Another show of power for the CFS bureaucracy - watchin you visit with your kids from behind a one way mirror is good for the children!

DaveT

Good news

myopinion

I am happy he is able to see his children.

marob3658

I don't quite understand why women does these things. How can you love someone for so long then turn around and accused them of the worst deed? Does she not realize there will be more arm done to the kids than the one she wants to inflict on him?

JW

Good for you and your sons. The problem is your wife and who knows what pack of lies The Maloof is filling them with when alone. SHE NEEDS MONITORING. This is one case where I think you should go after her, that chef and CERTAINLY THIS DEA Agent, who is either lying or witnessed a crime and never reported it. That is more disgusting then her chef who lied about you, and said all those horrible things about that angel Lisa Vanderwoof.

Kanona

I wish this scourge would all just go AWAY. Please. Your lives means nothing to anyone but yourselves. You seeing your kids affects ZERO percent of anyone on here. Jesus I don't even know who you ARE and I'M sick of seeing this story.