Nicki Minaj

PISSED at 'Idol' Producers

Stop Fueling Mariah!

10/4/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1003_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_article_getty_3
Nicki Minaj is FURIOUS with "American Idol" producers -- telling her peeps they goosed Mariah Carey into starting beef on the set.

Sources connected with Nicki tell us ... she's convinced producers -- along with members of Mariah's team -- are conspiring to get under her skin ... because they think a pissed off Minaj will bring in viewers.

We're told Nicki is adamant ... she won't be anyone's puppet and if she feels she's being set up, she vows to "cut it off at the head." As for how, she says for starters, the next time Mariah "acts up," Nicki is walking off the set.

There's just one problem with her theory -- we know "Idol" producers were genuinely shocked and upset by Tuesday's outburst. Our very connected "Idol" sources tell us the big wigs were completely flat footed and they are doing everything they can to restore peace -- which they successfully did Wednesday.

As for conspiracies between producers and Mariah ... we believe in the grassy knoll just like the next guy, but in this case Oswald did it alone.

the crazy betty

it's obvious she is demonically possessed. I feel bad for her...such a mess.

kalynn

I watch Idol every year and I am done. If Ryan Seacreast thinks this will only help ratings he is nuts. Many older people watch and I for one will not be watching this year, It truly is the last season of Idol

SNAPPS

I love watching America Idol and it’s one of my favorite primetime shows. I think the drama between the two will cause more ratings and I can’t wait to see what’s going on too. I always hate having to pick my favorite shows over some of the others and now that won’t be a problem. I upgraded to the Hopper DVR after my coworker at DISH told me how I can get PrimeTime Anytime and all four of my networks recorded everyday without anymore timer conflicts. Since I’ve used this amazing DVR I can get all my recording in each room too, which means I only need one DVR instead of three. This lowers my bill and saves space as well.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

This freaking broad looks like an extra from Mars Attacks. What a freak. Niki minaj can massage my rod.

Devon

My 2 year old just looked at Nicki Minaj's face and said, "scary"!!!

Danielle123

Hilarious how every Mariah stan's rebuttal begins with "Mariah may be a diva but..."

That's just it. There are no "buts". This has zero to do with talent. It's about their personalities and the situation at hand.

In everyday life, you would be disgusted at someone who viewed you as inadequate so why is it okay for Mariah to do so with Nicki?

Don't get me wrong. When I heard Nicki was going to be an AI judge I was just as shocked and lost as you all were but the fact is that they approached her an she accepted. If someone approached you and said would you like to be a judge for 8million $$$ would you say no because you "don't deserve to be on the same panel as Mariah Carey"? No. You would jump at the opportunity as well.

It's beyond mind boggling to me that so many people are in favor of the instigator in this situation. Idc how talented she is. If her remarks would have been kept to herself, this would not have occurred. Carey should have been professional and kept her comments to herself. Instead, she created a tension filled environment where the only outcome is this.

You all said yourselves, Mariah Carey is a diva, so what are the chances that she would have stopped if Nicki would have pulled her to the side to talk to her? That's as dumb as saying if the little kid on the playground would have just pulled the bully to the side to talk to him, he wouldn't have got beat up. Hell no. Mariah has had in her mind for a long time that she is better than any and every one and a pull to the side will not alter her ego. It's there and she's too old or her mentality to suddenly change from a side discussion.

SashasOpinion

They couldn't have picked a better person to dig in Nicki's ass than Mariah. Mariah is kind of a nut case. The mere fact that Mariah even exists proves Nicki to be a wannabe and a phony. Why? Because Nicki BEGS everyone to think she's this crazy, weirdo, out-there, different girl. She is not. She's a desperate person pleading for attention. Mariah, on the other hand, probably wants people to think she's normal. But she just isn't. Mariah is kinda crazy, and kind of a diva. And normally, that's not really cool. Mariah has a rep for putting people in their place. But it's one thing when the person she's degrading is innocent, and one thing when the person she's degrading is subhuman trash like Nicki Minaj. Nicki DESERVES to be treated badly and she deserves to be talked down to. She deserves to be badgered and picked at by Mariah and anyone else willing to go there with her. She DESERVES everything bad that can possibly happen to her. So while normally, it wouldn't be okay for Mariah to act like that - in this case, it's almost a requirement. SOMEONE had to put that bitch in her place. Who better to do it than the most successful vocal artist in the entire world? Mariah is the walking definition of success and beauty, Nicki is the walking definition of an ugly ass flop. Mariah is the living embodiment of talent. Nicki is the living embodiment of actual garbage. She deserves to be hurt and treated badly and bullied. Not because she is untalented, but because she is so so so bad for her target audience. She intentionally uses clown colors and costumes to attract children who are naturally drawn to colorful packaging. She reels them in and then proceeds to talk about her own vagina, about how gangsta she wishes she was, about sex and sucking dick, then she insults women in ways girls have been taught not to for years, she picks on Black girls' hair, she puts that image out there that she thinks she's "da baddez bitch" because of her butt implants that she only has because she's desperately seeking male attention. This bitch is two clicks away from being a child molester. She deserves every ounce of pain / problems that people can throw at her.

jokerchick

I rarely go to bat for Mariah but Nicki needs to sit down and STFU..Mariah's icon status and this trick is the 2012 lil Kim (and you see where that dusty, broke ho is)

jeff

niki minje is a no talented immature 3yr. old accting bitch...and to put her with a refined gorgeous long time talented person like mariah is absured!!! niki will be washed up and forgotten in a few years!!!!

jeff

niki you look like an ass clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VICKY

PLESE MINAJ....STFU AND QUICK! YOU HAVE A FRIGHT FACE DIRECT FROM A HORROR MOVIE AND WEAR A CLOWN WIG......WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY?
YU HAVE BECOME IREVELANT AND SHOULD BE CANNED AND SENT BACK TO WHATEVER PLANET YOU CAME FROM!!!!

Gemma

Run Nicki Run and don't stop...please...American Idol is way too good for you and you should teach them a lesson and leave, immediately if not sooner. /

Don Martin

Will someone at the network please cancel this worthless program and put the has-beens back in the street where they belong. I have never seen so many completely irrelevant people get so much attention.

Rose

Sorry! but Mariah earned her DIVA tittle Nicky needs to just shut the **** up!!!

Rlg

Mariah and Nicki on AI makes me wonder whether the show has jumped the shark. I have no desire to watch the 2 of them feuding.