Mariah Carey

Tells Barbara Walters Nicki

Threatened to Shoot Her

10/4/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_mariah_carey_nicki_minaj_articleMariah Carey just made it clear -- TMZ was dead on when we reported Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.

Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who said she was concerned because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'"

Walters says Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.

And, Walters adds, Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."

For her part, Nicki just tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.

As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" -- but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

happypat35

What is Keith smoking? He won't be saying that when one of Nicki's punches lands across his face.

3Storms

WHO CARES?.
THEY'RE BOTH ARROGANT DIVA BITCHES WITH TERRIBLE DELUSIONS OF IMPORTANCE WHEN INT HE END THEY'RE BOTH JUST WHORES AND ENTERTAINERS

barnyardhumor

Next BaBa WaWa will be interviewing Snooki and the jerks from Jersey Shore. Time to retire WaWa and save what little professionalism you have left.

LCS27

she can stand on her own 2 feet, but she just can walk with using her two hands too. just saying

Demi

What a coward statement from Keith Urban. I wonder if he would cowadr it out if that was with Nicole.

Mark

What luck. Something ridiculously stupid happens on the set and TMZ somehow gets footage of it and the complete scoop. You guys are so brilliant to see just how real this is!!! Some people would think it all an act but not you genius TMZ readers!
I wonder what's gong to happen next! What's even more amazing is that despite the network claiming to be upset that this has happened there is some sort of new twist being added to the story every time the hype starts to die down.
I know what you're thinking. This show pays these people a fortune and has contracts big enough to fill a dumptruck so couldn't they easilly silence both of these people if they were truly interested in getting past this? The answer is NO!
And we all know that Niki Minaj is such a brilliant musician that she would NEVER have to resort to such cheap redneck, ghetto shena****ns in order to prostitute herself for a quick buck. Someone with that kind of talent just does her job and that's it!! If anyone deserves to judge the talen of other people when it comes to musicianship and vocal abilities it is of course Minaj. That Starship song is one of the true musical masterpieces of our time and I'm sure that whoever wrote, mixed, and produced the song and then later sat there for 3 months as Minaj laid down track after track of painstaking vocals that would be cut up and triple auto-tuned the moment she left the studio really owes everything to her and her morbidly obese /\ss!

Simone

Damn, what do they think this is - the BET awards or something?

DaChopssss

Give me a break. This story has NO CREDILITY. If Mariah Carey thought for a second there was a legitimate threat, so much so that she added security, do you think for a second she would continue working with Minaj? The answer is NO. This is a made up scheme to boost ratings on a show that's losing it popularity and relevance.

Majestik

How much did they pay Walters to say that on the show?
I'll give A.I. credit, trying to sell this as a real life feud is entertaining to read. Unfortunately there are people out there too stupid to realize, it's not real, it's scripted.

sptaz99

Poor, poor, pig-faced Mariah

depplep

Whoever that skank is with the crazy hair is a nobody, let her yell all she wants. SHE'S A NOBODY!

Debs626

You know Keith Urban is lying through his teeth, I bet he's wondering what in the hell he got himself into??
Two crazy women!

susie

Ncki Minaj should be fired ASAP. Violence in the work place is unacceptable no matter who or where you are.

Judith Coulston

They are both hideous.

indio1

Niki is a skank bigtime.