Mariah Carey

Tells Barbara Walters Nicki

Threatened to Shoot Her

10/4/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_mariah_carey_nicki_minaj_articleMariah Carey just made it clear -- TMZ was dead on when we reported Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.

Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who said she was concerned because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'"

Walters says Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.

And, Walters adds, Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."

For her part, Nicki just tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.

As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" -- but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

Brooke

So? Mariah is a cry baby

oBAMa

Isn't Nikki the same b*tch that got hit by her boyfriend in a hotel room, called the police, told them about it and then denied that it ever happened? Meanwhile TMZ posted the actual police report!!! And she STILL denied at! Look it up. I bet it's still on TMZ.

Theresa

SENILE OLD B*TCH !!!
and that includes Barbara Wawa !!!

Dmariejrzy

Mariah did a real Bytch move...running snitchin to that ol' bag of bones! She want's Nicki fired cuz she is aware her career is over! I don't understand these middle age women, we're supposed to welcome the younger kids in, not kick them on their way up! First Lil Kim now Mariah. Shame on them, freakin' shame. Whitney welcomed her whorin azz when she first came into the business! When was her last album??

Nikki

Nicki's a hoodrat. That's not news. LOL.

Areader

This what you get when you tap into the talent pool of the Hip Hop world..... Nicki Minaj is straight up ghetto!

belmarjerzy

Great.. another wanna be Gansta! Bitch stop trying to be hard, cause your not!! Only thing you shoot is a fat dildo up your ugly ass. Id say at least you got game on stage but.. YOU DON'T!!!

MsSumlin

Mariah needs to take her arse home and learn her kids names. There is a reason Nick didn't want you on AI. Deep **** yes, diva no. Team Nicki all the way.

backfire

Can't watch the show. Nicki has atrocious manners, and bad attitude. She's a clown.

Dino

Mariah has been playing the Fake Nice Girl for years ... I guess that Clown Girl can't stand that ;-)

DeweyOxberger

Why do they have a crack ho for a judge anyways?

Spicy mag

Ratings!!!!!!! Woohoo!

SoWhat

Were is Celebrity Deathmatch when you need it?

Lani Starr

Marian Carey as we know, is a brilliant successful diva and she has an amazingly beautiful voice. As a person she is graceful and simply lovely inside out. Nicking minaj thou very talented, is acting unprofessional. For those who love to sing and would like free singing tips used by the top vocalist in the industry visit my web site at: www.lanistarr.com

Okay

mariah is a bitch. id shoot her too.