Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jen

And to beat women.

STFUP

"I'm not trying to be a player ... I just need more than one b**ch to slap around sometimes."

Phishie from Philly

Did he really make a video about this. He is severally disturbed. You shared history! You didn't share as.s beatings because you are the one doing the beating. The more I hear about Chris the more I like chad Johnson and I hate chad Johnson.
Phishie from Philly

Nunya

beat her down brown is a cheating/lying piece of chit...he cheated on rihanna...got caught..beat her..now ooochie coohie fell for his corny ass charms when all along he was still pinningn for rihanna..I really need rihanna to wake up & run as fast as she can from this crackhead..she might not survive the next beating.

Phishie from Philly

Can you say, LOOSER!

Aarayna

THIS DUDE IS JUST A LOST CAUSE. END OF STORY.

aquanet

Good lord, what a bunch a BS. I understand whyhe did this, but still dont understand why he hits women and why his punching bag would want anything to do with him.
If a man ever, ever hits me, he better kill me with the first punch because when I get back up, he doesnt stand a chance.

Phishie from Philly

I think the bleach is seriously messing with his head.

Mary

So since Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

The next time he beats the crap out of her and she calls the cops, do they NOT need to show up?

ada

Are you still single? Need rich,nice.cool,sexy,handsome single black or white partners???Life is so lonely!OK, Just join here == InterracialCircle.com ==This site is the best choice for you!.The site is the ideal place to discover what you really want from a relationship. It’s the first, largest and most-trusted interracial dating site in the world. This is the best place for looking for interracial dating relationship or marriage. (doctors, lawyers ,pro athletes, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and celebrities, just name a few.)If you are interested in it,. check us out.

Pudding Tang

Yeah Chris you care too much sometimes and sometimes you beat the crap out of them. No talent low class thuggery style.

Reg

Someone needs to set Minaj onto him.

Phishie from Philly

It sounds like all Chris cares about is himself.

XOR

He is such a narcissistic douchebag.

samson

Look like a jerk? Dude did the right thing and broke up with the girl. A LOT of men wouldn't have just f**'d with both and sorted it out later.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments