Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Jimmy jamz

He forgot to add the picture of his love all lumped up with back eyes.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Alcohol and Women Beaters don't mix.

devilgirl

Boy, these losers sure know how to maximize their time in the spotlight. Looking forward to a few years from now when no one even knows who these two are.

miu

wtf...?

Rhubino

I'mma throw up.

sptaz99

And then he punched her inthe face....

Bramjim

Yeah, as if I have 1:27 to waste on those two.

Melissa1987

Chris brown n Rihanna have what many people on here will never have. True love.

Anne

At least Karrueche had more luck!

Chris brown BETRAYED Rihanna TOO (many people forget that)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She found out and was beaten up!

He BETRAYED Karrueche, she dumped him,
they broke up in a "normal way", she got a ruined image, BUT at least she got out healthy and with a lot o clothes!!!

Jenny

Of course he still looks like a jerk. Just a few hours after he broke up with his girlfriend he posts a (actually too good to be shot in a drunk moment in a car) video of how much he apparently thinks is the victim, cause he "loves" both girls......yea.....sure...

Nadine

Who names their child karrueche?

Cindy

"care too much"? Give me a break. I say it's not love, but addiction, on both sides.

John Betteroffer

What a loser Rhianna is....Take a good look girls on how not to carry yourself. It might be just her and her "Baby's" business but when he kills her, it will be all of our business then. 2012's Ike and tina....but there will be no movie for Rhianna because she is nowhere as talented as Tina Turner.

Rhubino

"Ain't nobody bidness.." Then STFU and get off Twitter you stupid skank. I can't believe I thought she was kind of cool and hot once. Yep, for about 4 minutes in 2008, I did.

MxM

I call BS. Rihanna does not respect herself to be in a relationship with someone who can't fully commit himself to her; she wants her relationship private but here he is putting it on blast. Now, TeamBreezy, I know you love Chris endlessly and you hate his ex-gf but honestly she was just a girl blindly in love. It happens sometimes and just because she was in the limelight you all feel like you had the right to pick at her for being dumb for it.

Chris is slowly killing his career and driving himself mad... what happens when you love two people? When that stresses you out? You let them BOTH go. Save yourself from the stress and be by yourself like you said you wanted to be.

It's bull**** and he's just trying to save face... but really, it's not working.