Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Julie

Who cares?

Spicy mag

This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

Kassie

These two are trash. Time to push the trash out and stop reporting on them. Karreuche is so much better off and Rihanna has proven to be a low life, just like him. Let them have each other, the rest of the civilized world doesn't care.

w

"Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

ew, what a whore, no respect for the girls whose heart was broken.

Spicy mag

This video would have been awesome if it ended with Amanda Bynes side swiping him.

Melinda

You know if both women are dumb enough to put up with his mutt ways. . . then shoot I aint mad at him. A mutt is going to do what a mutt does and the women that are stupid enough let him then they deserve him.

Pimpcessa

Well RiRi, it seems your "Baby" is a little confused!! He didn't come out and declare his love for you. He said he loves two women. So, how's it feel knowing that the guy you claim is your soul mate, loves another woman JUST AS MUCH as he loves YOU?

Spicy mag

His ex karaoke.

Laurie

WHO CARES!!!

ehi

So much drama...ah young love

happypat35

I wish Rihanna would leave him alone. She knows he's better off with Karrueche. Rihanna is toxic and jealous. They both travel a lot. Karrueche can travel with Chris a lot. Rihanna only wanted Chris because she couldn't stand to see him in love with someone else.

Mike

He is a complete DBag and she is a complete dumba$$. When he eventually murders her or beats her to a pulp again she will deserve no sympathy. AT least in most these cases the woman has no financial means to leave the abuser. Rihanna is rich....yet she goes back to this A$$! Perfect couple....lets just hope the never procreate!

Tod

If there is a douchebag heaven, Chris Brown is going to be first in line!!

Kàt

well of course you love her Chris Brown.....until she pissess you off and then you will proceed to beat the crap out of her.
Hey, I'm just saying.......it's all been played out before
..... also would like to comment on the article that TMZ apparently pulled with Snoops remarks: now whose calling the kettle black? Damn man, why look for trouble? Isn't there enough of that crap in the world without you instigating more???

Leave It Alone

I'm done hearing about this TMZ.... move on.