Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Tiffany hill

He is not loser for all y'll who is saying that he needs to take a break fron the women and get his self straight I still love him regardless #TeamBreezy

Dee

I'm sorry I must be the only one that likes Chris Brown! Everyone on here just keeps talking about that fight he had with Rihanna back in 2009, when he was a stupid little boy, maybe just maybe he is now trying to be a man? If Rihanna can forgive and still love him then who the hell are we????? I do recall that she is the one that got her ass beat! If that other chick wants to stick around (which I am sure she will), that's her business!!!! How many men/boys have more than one woman? Too many to count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rsmik

Karrueche bruises too easily

Vero

I´m surprised that everybody is talking about Chris only in ths situation ... yea,he´s a woman beater....and obvious he´s not the most faithful person in the world....and MORE obvious is that he use the situation right now to get into spotlight again....but sorry,which part plays Rihanna in that whole thing? serious,you get beaten by a guy badly.....and now,you go back to him AND you destroy a relationship? for me it seemed like she is trying to get back chris since months and months with her actions....so probably everybody,just not that other chick,is gettin what they deserve....point

Jody

As I said before, Rhianna is going to do whatever she wants and no one is going to tell her otherwise. SO, let her get the **** beat out of her. She deserves it.

YAHMADBRO

it's nobody's business but her and her baby's yall!!! that's why she sat down with Oprah and told all her business right?.....so next time he knocks her out, this bitch better not get us involved

kitty

sure, you can love a whore, and then love your lady ;)

LightJ

Rihanna needs to stfu and get off twitter, seriously iIm tired of hearing from the no talent desperate, obsessed c*nt. Learn to spell too, you illiterate b*tch. I hope your fans drop like fly's and you become a nobody sooner than you already were. I hate both of these b*tches and it sure was that ex girlfriends business, when you were spreading your nasty legs for a taken guy. Slut. She is so f*cking ugly compared to his ex, he is not only an abuser, a cheater, he is also quite the dumb@ss. It wont last. What the f*ck ever though. So tired of all these attention seeking illiterate dumb f*cks.

Alyssa

"I just care too much." Please. Typical cheating, abusive, douchebag line.

miguel

I was gonna come on here and smack on Brown. Honestly I kind of look at him differently now. Both girls are smoking hot and love to get dick whipped by him. They are eating up his lies and and giving that ass up like theres no tomorrow. I wanna be like Chris Brown. LOL

Bernice Madoff

Go beat down another one- wouldn't trust the reform act.

Wow ...

This is a disaster for both of them. However, it is bringing a face to domestic violence and the cycle of it, all over again. It is complex and rarely ends well. They both need help.

LOVE AND VIOLENCE DO NOT BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE!

LK

THIS SEEMS LIKE A TEASER CAMPAIGN 4 A NEW SONG / ALBUM I DON'T THK NO1 WANTS 2 HERE HIM SING ABOUT 2 DUMB HO'S

Tiana

I feel sorry for karrueche. She's only human and I know she must be really heartbroken right now. But , I think, she should have seen the million and one signs. Come on, they were shining like a diamond in the sky. Karrueche was blined by love and chose to overlook that she was in a race with Rihanna for Chris Brown's heart. Come on K, really thought you could really hold on to Chris Brown while he's obviously on good terms with Rihanna? That and then shows me you are delusional. As for Chris and Rihanna getting back together, as I really believe was inevitable , I wish them nothing but the best. Let then see what is there for them. Even if it is to close the chapter , let then do that. They obviously love and cant stay away from each other.

bob reed

The next time Rhiana gets beaten by Brown the cops should not waste of tax money by responding..she is clueless and deserves whatever she gets. Idiots all.