« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kendra Wilkinson

2-Year-Old Son Hospitalized

10/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005_kendra-wilkinson_andson2
Cops and firefighters rushed to the L.A. home of Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week ... after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out -- TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, authorities responded to a 911 call from Kendra's home this Wednesday around 5:00 PM -- and when they arrived, her son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.

We're told the son was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after.

According to sources, the doctor told Kendra her son had suffered loss of consciousness due to overheating ... from running around the house ... and it's pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.

Don't worry, this story has a happy ending -- the kid made a complete recovery and is now doing just fine.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TJ

Kinky genes- this child will be confused.

mikeR

cute kid...glad the at least mentioned the father once in the article. Hopefully nothing serious

christy

Hey Kendra When I think my child is thirsty I hand her a waterbottle. She often says she isn't thirsty but I ask her to drink 5 sips. Half the time she ends up drinking way more than that--once she starts she realizes she is thirsty after all

Gretel

He's a beautiful little child. This story is really strange though. Toddlers are usually self-limiting and totally self-absorbed so when they are tired they are tired and they quit whatever it is they are doing. He must have been dehydrated, which would make more sense. It would also mean someone isn't monitoring his well-being as good as they should be. By the way TMZ, if he was treated and released he was treated and released. He was not hospitalized. Do your readers have to correct everything??

jemteku

I am very glad that he is okay. I think all children are beautiful, but this little Hank IV is one gorgeous little dude.

Julianthe

Glad he's doing better. He's one of the cutest celeb babies.

ValVal

Glad he's okay. :) But no air conditioning in that house? Are they still living in the same house? They move so many times.

TJ

If you look carefully, it appears the child has the same condition as Mason Disick. It 's called otoplasty, or protruding ears. In an attempt to hide the condition,the parents keep the childrens' ears covered up and hidden with excessively long hair.

johnnydanger

Son?

PM2901

Who's buying that lame story? Not me! The truth will eventually come out. No one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors. A family could look one way, but the opposite is happening. Poor little guy. I hope someone other than his parents are investigating.

lindy

I think that little boy is absolutely beautiful. Glad he's okay.

Janet

for petes sake cute the kids hair he looks like a little girl and it looks stupid on a boy as they get older.

mzzpinkie

Kendra, you have a very handsome & gorgeous little boy!! And I LOVE his hair!! My youngest son had tight ringlets with very soft hair. I didn't cut it until he wanted me to around 5 yrs old. Please do not listen to the negative people on here.

To all those who are simply mean or evil & negative, didn't your parents teach you, "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!"

Poule

I really love the hair, I wonder when this little angel and his friends will get to watch mumy Kendra's first movie? That was a wise choice, go Kendra go !

Don't give me the crap about how she was forced to have the movie out cause her ex boyf was gonna
do it anyway. If only this is true, don't touch that Fvkin money, just so you have something to say to your son when he grows up.
By the way, that was a pretty good movie, nice hair,
splendide.
I don't like to give people lessons but WTF ???!

suzanne

such a cute little boy...glad he's ok.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments