« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

I'm the VICTIM

of Child Sex Conspiracy

10/8/2012 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100812_sandusky_statement_launch
Jerry Sandusky recorded a dramatic statement from his jail cell -- on the eve of his sentencing for the Penn State child sex abuse scandal -- and accused everyone from his victims to the media ... to the university for orchestrating his conviction.

In his statement, the disgraced ex football coach says, "A young man who was dramatic, a veteran accuser, and always sought attention, started everything."

Sandusky goes on to say the initial accuser "was joined by a well-orchestrated effort of the media, investigators, the system, Penn State, psychologists, civil attorneys and other accusers. They won. I've wondered what they really won: Attention, financial gain, prestige… will all be temporary."

Sandusky also rambles about his attorneys not having enough time to prepare for the trial -- in which the jury found him guilty of 45 counts of child sex deviance -- and insinuates all his accusers came forward purely for financial gain.

And there's this odd claim -- on the recording, for PSU's ComRadio, Sandusky says his wife "has been his only sex partner that was after marriage. Our love continues."

Sandusky is scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow morning ... and faces up to 400 years in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Awesome

I will never feel sorry for this man.

scoopie

Don't know what's worse here; his denial or the abuse itself. Sad.

Toilethead

He's full of crap. Nobody forced him to play around with naked little boys in the shower. I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life.

Jen

**** off pedo.

Kevin

He can say whatever he likes from inside a prison cell...have fun in prison A-hole.

R. Cortez

Not a hole in all the world deep enough to throw this s*** into.

skintag

You just keep telling yourself that you sick Perv.

C-rad

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the world's most sick, twisted and delusional POS pedophile in existence.

Tee

What a sick POS - I suppose that interview with Bob Costas was part of the VAAAAST conspiracy, too - prison here is WAY too easy - he should be shipped to a south american prison. He's getting out of this entirely too easily

Heron

sick b*stard

Caterina

Wow. Could he be even more delusional?! I wish they would let him in with the general population.

nipples mugee

He should be very excited because now he gets to play naked in the shower with bubba... Might be a reversal of positions butt all the same... KARMA .

Anonymous

I am glad he feels that way so publicly. I am sure the judge will take that into account when he sentences him to an even longer term due to his lack of remorse, and taking responsibility for his heinous crimes.

wendy

someone killed himself during this investigation, right? I'm actually asking...was it a wing man type?

Keepin' it Real

I guess the upside here is if he gets the maximum he can possibly get out, with good behavior, after only 200 years?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments