Kim & Kanye

Hunting for $10 Million

Miami Mansion

10/9/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1009_kimk_kanye_01
Kim Kardashian is ready to MOVE IN with Kanye West ... and the two are now officially on the hunt for a home together in Miami ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the couple tell us ... K&K have been talking about getting their own place for a couple of months ... and believe Miami is the perfect location because they both love the city.

Plus, Kim will be in town for the next couple of months to shoot a reality show with Kourtney.

We're told the Ks checked out 4 homes yesterday -- all waterfront properties -- and the mansions all ranged between $7 and $10 MILLION.

It's good to be rich.

Jillian

I just threw up in my mouth.

Kabala

Miami of course has warm weather and is fun to visit but it's very trashy in many ways so they should be right at home.

Don Martin

Kim K owning a Kat house is a no brainer

frankie805

Hmmmm, Moving to Miami, last time I checked, Reggie Bush played for the Dolphins.

TJ

I think people enjoy commenting on them,and their shallow existence.

Tutti Frooooty

I find this hilarious!! They're soo NOT going to last. And who needs THAT much space?? I look at my "dream home" online and it's almost too big for 450,000. This whore is all for show!!

laffnbear

I don't think much of Kim, but, I do feel sorry for her having to wake up every morning with that guy.
I suppose she deserves it though.
Maybe they have a big enough house she can stay away from him,

LISA

Wait ... didn't TMZ do a story about Kim and khloe signing the ink on a multi-million dollar house for their new reality show a week or so ago?

laffnbear

Hope he has a good squirrel gun.

D

I remember a few months ago on TMZ supposedly they were moving in together in LA...don't know if that happened cause I don't watch their worthless show...it's all fake imo. Just for the show.

Tina

WHO CARES these worthless people have DONE NOTHING BENEFICIAL TO OUR SOCIETY!

nayrod64

OMG this idiot never learns her lesson. The whole family annoys me but her the most. Like mother like daughter's I guess.

TJ

Her childhood crush was O.J Simpson.Thus, her preference for black dudes. She has been trying to find an O.J, since she was 14 years old. History repeats itself. O.J and Nicole~

shiker

When r people going to relize everything that is spoken about this family is for media attention and another fakeity tv show. I'm sure Ryan Seacrest is paying for this mansion and cameras will be installed promptly Harvey & Mike need to find something or someone else to follow. Wonder want the Fee is that TMZ recieves from Ryan's company for all this Fake sh*t to be posted etc.

verlinda