Lindsay Lohan

HUGS IT OUT

with Dina

10/10/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1010_dina_lindsay_hugging_wm
What's a night of cocaine allegations, violence and insults between family? 'Cause hours after their blowout fight, Lindsay Lohan and her mother Dina were already hugging it out.

Lindsay wrapped her arms around her mom as she left Dina's home on Long Island this morning ... where police responded after the two went nuclear on each other late last night.

As we previously reported, Lindsay had called her father Michael while she and Dina were screaming at each other in a limo on the way home from a nightclub ... and told him that she thought her mother was on cocaine.

During the argument, Dina told Lindsay ... "You're dead to me."

Guess it didn't take long for Lindsay to resurrect herself.

Boldface

Oh please, hugging means nothing. LiLo isn't even facing D-Lo -- I hug people I hate all the time.

here2opine

That's because they found out that Michael taped the phone call and leaked it. This hug is just for the press people!

Celebrities Suck

What's a night of cocaine allegations? you mean what a night without the S.... spell check is free you know!

Celebrities Suck

that phrase "You're dead to me." in new york is a typical phrase that new yorkers use against their family member.

Celebrities Suck

no Dina on coke no way way for real? no way!

Sandy

You can't tell me if her mother was on cocaine so was Lindsay, Who do you think got it for her.

terri

I think Lindsay needs to distance herself from BOTH parents. Let them support themselves and leave Lindsay to concentrate on her sobriety.

Celebrities Suck

any mother that does coke with or around her child is a disgrace. A piece of shyt of a mother my opinion.

Stacy

Seeing how all this is panning out where there talking to one another is good...Maybe next time instead of going out to a bar. Go to the zoo or hit the local waterslides V.I.P. status...Lot of good healthy fun you can have w/your daughter and the mom won't look like a total tool.

Tammy

So, how long before the next drama from the Lohan camp?

Don't Slap A Ho

Man I bet they can both give major head!

hugh

Just look at the body language in this picture...
smile pretty you crazy bitches !!

Cirrus Unicus

That's a Hollywood air hug. For a mom and daughter to do that, they might as well kick each other in the box. Not including the coke fight, of course....

Kara

LiLo needs to completely cut herself off from her toxic parasitic mom. Mom is using her and sucking the life out of her. Very, very sad that a parent could abuse her daughter like that with apparently no shame what so ever. LiLo has no concept of what a healthy relationship with a parent is--she needs to cut off the poison and get counseling to learn what healthy is.

nikki6

I can't stand Lindsey, but this is really sad. I don't wish that kind of parent/child relationship on anyone

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments