Britney Spears

I Have A Ton

Of Money!!!

10/11/2012 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_britney_spears_01
Britney Spears is crazy like a fox, because she's accumulated a fortune ... way MORE THAN $32 million ... TMZ has learned.

According to new docs filed in her conservatorship case, as of December 31, 2010, the conservators reported assets totaling $32,376,140.90. Sources connected with the conservatorship tell TMZ, that figure does not include a number of valuable assets.

On top of that, since 2010, Britney had a successful concert tour that raked in $68 million and she signed a $15 million deal with "X Factor."

Now get this. We also got the lowdown on what Britney spent in 2010 alone. The items include:

-- Child Support and Care:  $303,673.72
-- Cleaning expenses:  $27,265
-- Personal grooming and wardrobe:  $61,295.12
-- Automobile expenses:  $59,351.92 (and she didn't even buy a car that year)
-- Rent for Calabasas house:  $19,000 a month
-- Electric Bill:  $5,629.43 in just one month
-- Gas Bill:  $1,841 in just one month
-- Water Bill:  $2,278.27 in just one month

One thing's for sure ... Britney isn't cash poor. As of the end of 2010, she had cash on hand totaling $14,740,566.71.

That's a lot of Fanta.

CN

Dang.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Whoa Nelly! Child care at almost 304K? Maybe you can funnel a few of those bucks my way so my kids can get through collage without having to sell their blood for expenses.

unreal

She hardly spends anything compared to what she makes. Wish that were the case for myself

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

why would she rent a house and not just buy?

Jsmiley

Crazy how you could be filthy rich and still have no class....

Caligirl86

Thanks for the article captain obvious

Spicy mag

Now do you spend $5000 month on power and $2000 on gas!? What does she have her own football stadium with 24 hour grilling ? Jeez. And $300,000 child care? What a a waste

Lisa B

this b!tch may be a whole lotta crazy but she sure knows how to put out some music! and every1 can make smarta$$ comments about her cuz shes laughing alllll the way to the bank! lol

Tammy

Dang. Now Obama knows where to get more loot. What was it he said? "At some point, you've made enough money." Oh yeah. But that's not for Hollywood. They're his friends. Just those fat cats in a real business. Ohhhh.

Courtney

It makes me sick her electiric and water bill was that high for just a month!! I mean I know she is living in a mansion but c'mon, conserve people!

Starlight Engram

Starlight Engram

If she was poor as dirt I would love her anyway. She IS a fortune (of the heart). I would be her personal physician and private analyst to sort the underlying issues and help her find a solid grasp on her inner truth.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4