Lindsay Lohan

Bailed Mama

Out of Foreclosure

10/11/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1010_dina_lindsay_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was telling the truth when she said her mom was on the verge of losing her house ...and Dina Lohan is not out of the woods yet ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ ... JPMorgan Chase Bank filed documents in 2010 to foreclose on Dina's Long Island home because she had fallen behind on payments.

Now here's where it gets interesting ...The bank and Dina cut some sort of deal in which mama Lohan agreed to a new payment agreement that would prevent her home from going on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... Dina didn't ante up on her own -- she got money from Lindsay to make the payments.

We're told Lindsay made payments that helped Dina dig out of the hole, but recently she fell behind again and Lindsay had to give her MORE bailout money -- $40,000.  And that's the 40 grand that Lindsay and her mom were arguing over when things erupted in the limo early Wednesday.

One final thing.  We're told Dina withdrew lots of other money from the Bank of Lindsay, including money to help pay for her kid brother's tuition.

1011_mother_daughter_bonding_lindsay_footer

lissabirdie

so unfortunately Lindsay had to grow up this way and I almost feel sorry for Lindsay, She is "trying" yes she has been in trouble but she is still young and hopefully she can rise above this as she gets older and learn to NOT be like her mother and father. I know from experience. I have rose above how I was raised and made something of myself, I too treat my mother like she is my long lost sister, and my dad is just like a child who watches cartoons (which he literally does)

Reed

All of the Lohan family needs to start living within their means. I don't feel sorry for any of them. Lindsay is old enough now to know the consequences of her actions and her parents are the biggest leeches living off their 26 year old daughter. They are pathetic. Dina get a job and quit living off your kids, you are really a poor excuse for a Mother and that job should be out of the limelight and away from your daughter. Her Dad needs to quit using Lindsay every other day to get him some money off these stories he sells to the media. Sickening lot.

jokerchick

next time Dina needs money, she should scrape the coke residue out of her nostrils, bag it up and sell it - she can easily make a few million

janeyre

Has Dina, ever worked and made her own money? Is she just another Pimp of a mother?

RichRicardo2012

I just shot a hot load into the back of Harvey's head.

UPYOURS

And a last parting shot at MILO. In this day and age having babies is a choice you make. There are numerous ways to prevent having children you won't take care of. You are a stupid slut and need to zip your pants. Stop indiscriminately fvcking and impregnating women. To the women you are fvcking, knock it off. He won't take care of your kids, he doesn't take care of the six he has now. Close your fvcking legs and get THIS. He doesn't care about you, your kid(s), the one's he has now nor himself. MILO, get thee to a spay/neuter clinic ASAP

Just Karen

The WHOLE family, everyone of them is pathetic!

KB

Considering Lindsay has such a hard time paying her own bills, I am shocked she had $40K to give to Dina.

And Dina, how about getting a real job (even if it means lowering your lofty standards), downsizing your home, and sending your son to a school where he doesn't need tuition? Why are you looking for bailouts from your daughters instead of living beyond your means?

J.E.B.

Dina Lohan DOES NOT use cocaine! She just likes the way it smells.

Vinsetta

Just reading the comments. Not much that I can add that has already been said. I agree though with you GC, this entire thing reeks of garbage and the entire Lohan clan is raking in the cash from it. But I do get a chuckle thinking about how these Lohans create such emotion from people, me included. Then add the likes of Nicole and Red Cloud to the mix who are completely brain dead and it's always good stuff. I for on don't feel sorry for her though and am not of the opinion that she never stood a chance. She's pushing 30 for crying out loud.

nayrod64

They both need to be committed and the key thrown away. There a menace to society and it can't be allowed for Lindsey to reproduce.

Red Cloud

ULTRA SUPER MAXIMUM LOL!!!!! Poor haters!!!! You can't deal with the reality that Lindsay has talent, a huge number of loyal supporters and fans, is making a comeback, is not in jail, AND, AND has lots of $$$$$$ !!!! Please remain delusional, haters. That's the reason gossip sites are so much fun for that small percentage of Lindsay's huge fan base who jump in now and then. The vast majority stay away. Let me annoy you again with the judge thread. The numbers favor Lindsay. And MOST of Lindsay's fans stay away!!!! LOL!!!! Wish I had more time to annoy.
gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mumra the Ever Living

At times like this, there is only one thing to do:
That's right, the ASSOCIATION OF SURFING PROROFESSIONALS World Tour is at Peniche, Portugal until October 21, so it's time to bundle up the family, put Ali's corpse in some luggage that will fit in the overhead bin, and get Hobie signed up and In The Water NOW!!!!!!
That's assuming of course that Hobie can actually stand on a board.
That's assuming

UPYOURS

Just realized something. I woke up in full Soup Nazi Mode. No enabling for YOU! FFS. Always did like the Soup Nazi.....

LA Native

Nyone notice in those staged hugging photos that linds has no hair left? Its gone.