Lindsay Lohan

Bailed Mama

Out of Foreclosure

10/11/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1010_dina_lindsay_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was telling the truth when she said her mom was on the verge of losing her house ...and Dina Lohan is not out of the woods yet ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ ... JPMorgan Chase Bank filed documents in 2010 to foreclose on Dina's Long Island home because she had fallen behind on payments.

Now here's where it gets interesting ...The bank and Dina cut some sort of deal in which mama Lohan agreed to a new payment agreement that would prevent her home from going on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... Dina didn't ante up on her own -- she got money from Lindsay to make the payments.

We're told Lindsay made payments that helped Dina dig out of the hole, but recently she fell behind again and Lindsay had to give her MORE bailout money -- $40,000.  And that's the 40 grand that Lindsay and her mom were arguing over when things erupted in the limo early Wednesday.

One final thing.  We're told Dina withdrew lots of other money from the Bank of Lindsay, including money to help pay for her kid brother's tuition.

1011_mother_daughter_bonding_lindsay_footer

gloria

I think that Lindsay Lohan is starting to see this light and realize that her parents are extremely manipulative and controlling - at least I hope she does. Basically, she is being abused by her mother. She needs to get away from her and her father. Its too bad she doesn't have a normal relative to call for help. What parent, with a house in foreclosure, decides to take a limo to an expensive club and spend money on blow and vino? Most parents would spent their free time working a second job to help support there family. Its no wonder that second daughter, Ali, fled the country. I am sorry to say but I think that Lindsay is going to grow up to be a stable person once she makes a decision to get away from her family. She needs to.

cancelledaccount

I'm starting to feel sorry for her. How could parents be so useless? No young person should be under pressure to support her entire family! Someone needs to step in and rescue Lindsay but there appears to be no one who has that ability or maturity.

Mumra the Ever Living

Oh Nicole, you're starting to click the HATE button on everything I say again.
It doesn't really bother me in the least, but to tell you the truth, you're continued existence as a fake teen adorant of Lohan is beginning to really annoy me.
I because I've grown tired of you, my Brazilian Twitter alter ego will now begin a subtle campaign to tell Lindsay that you are in reality one of those H8Turds on TMZ. That you are secretly wishing her harm. That you in reality are hoping for more calamity because you made #LittleStars with the express hope to make money off of her once she she falls into a drug induce coma or dies outright from her wasted out lifestyle.
Hey, she'll believe me - after all, she sent me a private tweet last week, it seems lots of us pequenas Estrelas (that's Portuguese for Little Stars) get private messages from our Nosso amado Lilo.Oh God Nicole, you have no idea the can of worms you have opened.
By the way, I might as well tell you that you and I are now twitter friends. If course, I will hide some of the messages Ill be sending to minha bela Lindsay. I'm just so worried that certain people will try to hurt her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Suck on that you little twit! quem vai morrer primeiro Lilo ou você?
Now give that comment a big fat HATE you silly little gutter snipe!!!!!!!

darisa

lindsay never stood a chance, did she? she needs to escape those parents but i'll bet Dina makes her feel bad regarding her siblings...i'll bet she uses her brother and sister against her. What a mother. what a disgusting piece of trash. i hate to say this but Dina needs to die in order for Lindsay to ever have a chance to change.

hugh

I knew there would be a 1 am story on these crazy people....so predictable.

Melody

She is not a good mother at all! I am a 42 yr old mother of a 17 yr old daughter and 7 year old son, I would never party with my children at clubs, do drugs with them and take all their hard earned money! Dina always teaching her children to hate their dada, and yet she sets an example of a good parental role model?...I think not! parents make some mistakes in life, but one should never be made..parting with your child and doing drugs and giving them no solid structure in life is dead wrong!
You see why Lindsey is so screwed up! Her mother needs to get a life! grow up! go to rehab with her daughter and make her own money and teach her children the right things to do and not show them all the bad stuff to do! Dina is on the level of Octomom...disgraceful parenting! ewwww! Michael come get your children from this psycho mom Dina!

Lulubelle

I know, Lindsay is emotionally messed up and we can all see why. But, I feel bad for her that she has never had any stability in her life because of her parents. Dina, is probably using her other kids as ploys to pull on Lindsays heart strings and get money out of her. Micheal, is not, nor has he ever paid child support. Lindsay, is pretty much left to support her entire family having to do god know what? Just because of her loser parents.

Jo

Dina Lohan is the lowest form of motherhood and has used, abused and pandered off of her Lindsay from day one. No wonder the girl has problems. Dina needs to grow up and find a job and work and stop living off of her child.

Grandma Cracker

I am just blown away by the number of people who are unable to see this whole story for what it really is! It is a cash grab for the entire family. Every last one of them plays the tabloids for money including Lindsay.

JOAN

Why don't this mother get a JOB instead of living off her daughter! They're both fuled with drink & drugs

UPYOURS

I am sick and tired of hearing "girl" in relation to Linds. She is a full grown woman. She has not ever and will not EVER take responsibility for her actions. She has opted to continue the family tradition of "Come All Ye Grifters" and she will never stop. She doesn't WANT to stop. She LIKES to hear "poor pitiful USED Lindsay". She likes to party. The only thing that will stop her way of living is to die. That is coming soon. Do NOT say that I am wishing death on her, I am not. You just have to follow her life career and if you have a single GRAIN of intelligence you can see what will happen next. Stop blaming DUIna and MILO for the present day Lindsay. That is ALL on Lindsay. This entire family enjoys what they are.

Jackie Butler

Child Star 101 ( and this includes any star with a living parent ) ; since you make so much money, your Parent (s ) WILL be depending on you to float the Family on big ticket items-car, house, tuition for siblings, etc. Not saying it's right but expect it to happen. In a time when even unknown people are having to bail out Mom & Dad once in a while, don't feel like you are alone. However, famous or not it would behoove all involved if the one helping sent the check straight to the debtor and not let it linger in the hands of the one requesting it.

Mumra the Ever Living

I don't know if anyone saw this article from the NY Daily News It truly has everything.
It starts off with a great Mother/Daughter picture, and ends with an actual eye witness account video of Lohan going balistic outside her house, screaming at no one in particular, throwing her pocketbook at the Chevy Suburban (NOT a limo) and stalking inside the house. SO much for being kidnapped.
It has links to the new canyons trailer. It has pictures of the palatial, soon to foreclosed Long Island castle. It has pictures of police cars outside the house. It has pictures of random Long Islanders gawking at the white trash domicle. It has links to train wreck photos, oh wait that Lindsay.
In other words, it is the Go TO source for all things Grifter. And Michael Lohan doesn't make a dime off of it!

Mumra the Ever Living

. . . And I forgot the link to comment #143

Mumra the Ever Living

L-LOFAN
Lindsay is just so great despite everything
<-><-><-><->
Nicole, don't you mean:
Lindsay is just so grating, I despise everything about her.