Nelly

I Had NO Idea

Drugs Were On My Bus

10/11/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_nelly_article_tmz
Nelly is speaking out about the drug bust on his tour bus this morning -- saying he had no clue the vehicle was loaded down with heroin and marijuana.

Nelly tells TMZ, “It is my understanding a member of my staff made an unfortunate decision to bring unlawful materials onto our tour bus that resulted in his arrest this morning."

As TMZ first reported, police in Sierra Blanca, Texas say they found 36 baggies of heroin, more than 10 pounds of weed, and a loaded .45 caliber pistol. We're told a passenger on the bus, Brian Keith Jones, was arrested after admitting the drugs and the weapon were his.

Nelly adds, "Neither I nor anyone else on the tour bus was aware of his decision to bring these on board. Law enforcement officials did not  press charges against anyone other than that individual.”

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ field tests of the drugs in the baggies confirmed it was heroin -- but sources close to Nelly claim it was Molly ... aka pure ecstasy.

kicksroute66

Yeah ok drug addict loser

max is sooo hotttt

Well, I HOPE it was Molly instead of heroin. But, I call bullspit---no way they don't smell 10 pounds of weed on a bus :)

campy

It jus a lil hair-ron offica.

Jsmiley

Funny how you trolls didnt go hard on fiona apple when she was busted with drugs on her tour bus the racism of this site is astounding to say the least.

Linz

Thanks Nelly for supporting the Afghan Taliban by helping ensure there is demand for their Opium. You have f-en blood on your hands you selfish douchebag.

Anonymouse

Riiiight....Brian Keith Jones is the fallguy.

sergio

Its Sierra Blanca, and the federal government. I always find it hilarious when a lot of morons from blue states start bitching and whining about TEXAS and its facist, racist, state troopers, they should complain to Obama and the federales who have set up check points in Texas, dont trash us Bitch to Obama, these guys who pulled Nelly over are not DPS officers they are Federal agents.

sergio

ex lax

in other news linseys is a virgin lezbo that had sex with mrs.hogan

airgarcia

I don't know what a dose of heroin is, but 36 bags of Molly is gonna be way more than .6 of a gram, heck, it's sold in .1's and grams......

Kirk

Isn't Nelly a girl's name? How do homophobic rapper handle that?

NOT ELMO

Liar....

Common Sense

HOW could you NOT SMELL 10pounds of weed? If there's just a small amount around I sure do and so do cops!!!!

awesomewave

It really sounds like his words and not his lawyer, LOL

maria

and...."I did not have sex with that women" Just one in a line of total jackasses!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments