Nelly

I Had NO Idea

Drugs Were On My Bus

10/11/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_nelly_article_tmz
Nelly is speaking out about the drug bust on his tour bus this morning -- saying he had no clue the vehicle was loaded down with heroin and marijuana.

Nelly tells TMZ, “It is my understanding a member of my staff made an unfortunate decision to bring unlawful materials onto our tour bus that resulted in his arrest this morning."

As TMZ first reported, police in Sierra Blanca, Texas say they found 36 baggies of heroin, more than 10 pounds of weed, and a loaded .45 caliber pistol. We're told a passenger on the bus, Brian Keith Jones, was arrested after admitting the drugs and the weapon were his.

Nelly adds, "Neither I nor anyone else on the tour bus was aware of his decision to bring these on board. Law enforcement officials did not  press charges against anyone other than that individual.”

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ field tests of the drugs in the baggies confirmed it was heroin -- but sources close to Nelly claim it was Molly ... aka pure ecstasy.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

herr-on

Randrew

Is it not do***ented that before his 'music' career took off he was a drug dealer? From that experience, he had no indication that nothing illegal was aboard? I don't believe him.

OMG

yeah right. This douche bag knew and was in on it. His people are A$$(*&^% I saw them in Vegas. They ain't s***

OMG

Ha Ha this fool is trying to explain his f*** up with intelligent words...nice try Nelly but no one is buying it. They should all be put in jail for a long time and keep them off the streets.

Joe

Yeeeeaaaah Nelly, nobody really believes you.

MerryMarjie

I go through the same checkpoint several times a year so I'm interested when the agents catch someone with drugs. There's no kidding around, the dogs are ready and diligent, and there are plenty of Border Patrol pros. I thought the word was out by now! It's no surprise checkpoint, plenty of signs ahead of time.

jokerchick

I'm a pothead and let me tell you, even 2oz of weed (good shyt) has a potent (and fabulous) odor (I stash mine in the freezer)...there is NO WAY he didn't know 10lbs of weed were in the vicinity lmao...oh right, he probably sniffs heroin so his sense of smell may be off

Bec215

Wonder what he had to promise that poor guy to take the fall? The wording of the obviously-not-Nelly's in that statement would be laughable if it weren't costing someone jail time.

DEB

HOW DO THE SOURCES CLOSE TO NELLY KNOW IT WAS ECSTACY IF NO ONE KNEW IT WAS ON THE BUS. JUST SAYIN

Sean

There's no way 10 pounds of bud could be on the bus and you didn't know it. That amount would have stunk up the entire bus, no police dog needed to know that.

Sapphiegirl

WHATEVER LIAR!

Sharon1826

Why is now, every single time a celebrity gets into some kind of trouble and they are asked about it they LIE? I don't believe one single word that comes out of their mouths. You just had Lohan on, and I didn't believe one word of it. Nellie is lying...pure and simple.

vince

I really had NO IDEA.. really, no Idea

jrcole

bull **** someone took the wrap they shd arrest everyone that tested positive for drugs new law when drugs are found everyone gets tested and those that fail go to jail

pinky

I DON'T believe that he didn't know!
What an idiot he is to;
1. Travel through TEXAS at night!!
2. With drug toting loosers!!!
3. And with one of the most hateful, life destroying drug of all time.
Isn't it nice to have friends that will take the rap!I Wonder who will be paying his friend lawyers bill. What BS!!! And what a fuking looser (NELLY)
Had no idea NELLY was a CRACKY!!!!! LOL! Get some help LOOSER!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments