« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Invited to Throw Down

With TNA Wrestling Star

10/22/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018-honey-boo-boo-robbie-e-tmz
Honey Boo Boo
 is finally getting the chance to learn how to put the moves on fully-grown men -- TMZ has learned, the 7-year-old just got an offer to TRAIN with a pro wrestling company ... and one of the trainers is none other than TNA wrestling star Robbie E!!!

In case you didn't know, Alana "HBB" Thompson and her family are huge wrasslin' fans -- in fact, just this month, the Thompsons got into the ring at a local wrestling event in Alabama ... and even took part in the match.

Now James Pittaro, the owner and CEO of D2W Pro Wrestling Academy in New Jersey, tells TMZ, he wants to make HBB's wrestling aspirations legit -- by turning her into a fully-trained (fake) killing machine.

Pittaro is so serious about the offer -- he's even willing to fly HBB and any member of her family out to his training facility ... and provide hotel accommodations.

So far, no word on whether HBB will accept the offer.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

just my opinion

im sure that all the newfound stardom is fun for the family but umm..can we say, over-exposed?

they need to stick with what is drawing people to them in the first place. if they don't then i guarantee they will go down the same road as the Gosselins and the Kardashians.

King Anton

can someone please explain to me why the world is goin insane over this little white trash child and her family?

Diamond Goddess!

OH, DO it!!!
I think this will be a great outlet for her energy and personality, and give her some exercise.
I can see Vince bringing her in as a "WWE Diva".

Vegas Wrestling

I am officially embrassed for the wrestling industry. This puts wrestling at a new low, and a new low in pro wrestling is saying something. I am glad some low rent indy promoter got his low rent company mentioned after PWS got press for Mr. Belding being in their ring.

Lily Daisy

After reading this article, it as dawned on me that this whole honey boo boo thing is just pure exploitation of a child. It's one thing to promote her idiotic behavior on her own show and even worse to now involve grown men to further try to exploit this poor unfortunate child. Shame on all of the adults associated with continual promotion of this little girl's poor behavior.

two cents

Sure, she's "cute" (HA!) now, but what happens when she turns into 500 pounds of UGLY?! Why is she everywhere? Can't stand this heffer-ette.

Jackie

" Fully grown men"...<<< nice words TMZ...ha ha...Not... Anyway the pedos must be happy to read about this little brat.

smorbie

Please, please stop! If you will just stop posting about this family, I will never complain about Octomom or the Kardashians ever again. You can even write about your own family and I promise I will read it. Just don't make me look at that child and her family ever again. Really, I'm begging here.

Phishie from Philly

Wrestling and white trash go hand & hand.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

My money is on HBB's mom June will win.

Just Karen

Is it my imagination or is Honey's face getting fatter??? She starting to really look like her mother now...

jade

She's a SOW! U must b hard up. For friends.

maskofdj

Why the hell do you keep reporting on her? Maybe if every one stopped giving her so much attention her and the redneck clan would go away. Who cares that she gets to learn wressling as you call it?! ? She needs to learn manners such as closing her legs on public tv, her mother had to push the girls legs closed.

D-INCARNATION

Chick-a-dee is a real scrapper, pumkin and chubbs really held their own LOL

Chell

How embarrassing! Acting like a bunch of caged monkeys on a feeding frenzy. We all know they are representing "Hillbillies", but even hillbillies know hw to act in public.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments