Joey Fatone

I Didn't Go

to Timberlake's Wedding

10/20/2012 6:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102012_fatone_launchFormer N'Sync star Joey Fatone was partying it up in L.A. last night -- which means HE WAS NOT at Justin Timberlake and Jessica's Biel's magical Italian wedding on Friday (gasp!).

Our photogs caught up to Joey outside Xen Lounge in Hollywood and when we asked if he went to his boy JT's wedding ... his response was pretty obvious, stating, "I'm here, ain't I? Isn't it this week?" (Yes Joey, it was).

It's unclear if Joey chose not to go or if his invite got "lost in the mail" ... but if you're thinking "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" got in the way, think again -- he was eliminated in the first week of October.

boricua4669

Well, is known to everyone that JT is An A-hole !

just because

Joey Fatone on The Nick Arcade youtu.be/BAJuTf2KnuE I love how he grew into his head and his head stopped growing ever since

jesinia

They were all there according to other articles

jesinia

All the members were there and all off them are multimillionaire.They have more money then everybody that works on this crappy tmz show.

Janet Becraft

I think that Justin Timberlake should've his former bandmates Of *NSYNC to his wedding such as: Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez and Lance Bass.
Justin should've send out the inventations right before the wedding.
Two members of *NSYNC are now married: Joey Fatone and his wife, and now Justin Timberklake and his new bride Jessica Biel Timberlake (congradulations).

nsyncfangirl

this isn´t a good news :( I hope everything´s fine with all of them :(

DannaBassez

This isn´t very good news :( I hope everything´s is ok with all of them :(

Dave R

Maybe he didn't want to fly halfway around the world to attend a former co-worker's "won't last" wedding. I wouldn't have, either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2