« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Sanchez

Has Been Released

... By Eva Longoria

10/23/2012 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1023-mark-sanchez-eva-longoria-tmzNY Jets QB Mark Sanchez has just lost his best wide receiver ... Eva Longoria.

Eva's rep has confirmed ... the two have officially called it quits after several months of dating.

Chalk up another loss for Sanchez (25 years old) -- who already took a beating from the Patriots this weekend.

As for Eva (37 years old) ... at least she won't have to remove any body ink from her body this time.

0709_split_stars_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bolivar

"NY Jets QB Mark Sanchez has just lost his best wide receiver "

OK, that's a pretty funny line...

Grace

Good for Mark. He was too good for this old, crooked teeth woman.

Kaveman

Eva is a pure SKANK nasty whore!

MAX

WOW THIS LITTLE BEAN EATING HORE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET BACK IN THE LIMELIGHT , WHO'S NEXT CHICA

VegasRoyal

She needs to get away from the sports figures and find a 'normal' person. Is she so hung up on the money and fame aspect of a relationship?

JOAN

Do these stars ever stop bed hopping!

KatherineWilson22

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, bit.ly/W3eDkf

Roberta

Good, she's an old stupid bitch, and he's too hot for her!

FletchGuy

You know this would happen. She is way out of his league and she can have a way better guy who isn't a looser.

DJ

Sanchez is VOTING FOR ROMNEY! Way To Go Mark!

GPD12292

I consider this a HUGE WIN for Sanchez. He distanced himself from a person who hasn't proven herself to be worthy of his time. She is a pretty person (I won't call her a lady) but you'd have to use a firehose to blast the slim away to see what you really have. GOOD MOVE SANCHEZ.

klo

wanna-be meets up with a has-been....

Adam

At Least he hit that tail!! She went to A&M Kingsville and from what I heard they use to call her the 90 Pound whhhoree!!

hunter

Wait. There's still the MLB and NHL that she hasn't hit yet.

Bob

You did not expect her to dump him when he hit a rough patch? Sanchez is not a premier Qb in my books but but he should be able to get something more loyal than she is. Her only claim to fame are some cheesy shows and the talk circuit. good luck on finding something better Mark.