« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eva Longoria & Mark Sanchez

NY Jets Blamed in Breakup

10/25/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1024-eva-longoria-mark-sanchez-jets-tmz
It wasn't another woman that got between Mark Sanchez and Eva Longoria ... it was 52 other men ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the former couple tell us ... they broke up because Mark was impossible for Eva to be around because he was in such a crappy mood over the NY Jets' horrible season.

As one source puts it, "It's hard to maintain a relationship when one person is upset all the time."

FYI -- the Jets are 3-4 and coming off another heartbreaking loss to Tom Brady's Patriots.

Despite the split, we're told the two are serious about remaining friends -- and have nothing but respect for each other.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CousinEddy

I think the breakup had more to do with Mr. Sanchez missing a certain receiver. Now that Mark is no longer with Eva and Scotty McKnight and Hayden are no longer an item, Scotty and Mark can finally be a couple... AGAIN.

PG

She sure is doing a lot of press about getting dumped. I guess her career is over.

dick felterflapp

This woman is a major annoyance. I don't care how good looking she is ( or how good looking SHE thinks she is) she is a gi-huge tw*t. Harvey, maybe you should try to tree her. I think she's only about a foot taller than you. And, you'd make the perfect couple.

African Prince

i think this Eva girl needs some african C***k please forward her to me immediately! *the prince has spoken*

alison321

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… Be84.com

luckycat

she is old enough to be his mother
she isn't hot
not even lukewarm

Me

Eva has no gag reflex. I'd hate to lose that mouth too.

No comment

Typical overrated USC QB who can't handle the NFL. This has nothing to do with the team, Sanchez is not as good as we hoped. As for LongInTheToothWhoria, well she will move onto her next sports victim.

Susan

Eva, maybe if you dated men older, you might get lucky & be able to keep him. So far you haven't done too well. If I was you, I would work harder on my career.

BC

"we're told the two are serious about remaining friends -- and have nothing but respect for each other."
Isnt that what makes a good marriage? Then why divorce??

spokenword

Your season is over AND you let Eva Longoria get away? What a jockstrap.

c

Hey, don't blame the other 52 guys because Sanchez sucks and can't complete a pass to save his life. He's in a bad mood all the time because he sucks. Wonder how long the Jets are going to cling to that sinking ship before they give Tebow a chance.

Lynn317

It must be a slow news week ...
Why would anyone care about this? If every celebrity that dated someone for a few months, then broke up made this much news ... that is all the internet would be filled with. She isn't such a big celebrity that we need to know every detail about her every boyfriend.

Justacomment

She's just a loud mouth bitch! She can't even keep a man happy. Ask her ex Tony!!

Chewpoo

I can't figure out why these older beautiful women are going after these much younger men. Eva, Jennifer, Madonna you are beautiful and you have nothing to prove! Please leave these young men alone.. look what happened to Demi Moore yikes!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments