Kelsey Grammer

We Took Baby to Hef's Party

'CAUSE WE COULDN'T FIND A SITTER

10/30/2012 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_kelsey_grammer_article_tmz
Kelsey Grammer tells TMZ ... the reason he took his 3-month-old daughter to a raging Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion Saturday night is because he just couldn't find a good babysitter.

Kelsey just sent us a statement ... explaining, "Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted baby-sitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us."

We posted a photo of baby Faith sleeping in the VIP area at the party -- we're told the Grammers partied past midnight.

But Kelsey insists he and Kayte took proper precautions ... saying, "The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."

He adds, "We love our child. Kayte is my wife and lady love (who is 31 and goes by the name Kayte Grammer, by the way, not Walsh)."

Kelsey ended his statement with a rhyme ... "The world is round. All our eyes are blue. Happy Halloween and Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

quezcotl

You morons on TMZ are retarded, if I got invited to Playboy Mansion I would... I would throw my sisters/mom and Gf in a volcano as payment. **** the kids, **** the family - its the playboy mansion!

Justin

id babysit his child for 1,000 an hour while he parties make sure you have a driver when the child is picked up

alex

he is really losing it. it doesn't get any more ridiculous than this "explanation"

pinklemonade

How bout staying home, douchebags?!

MSam

Cuff 'em.

Pookie

Tool.

He behaves like Casey Anthony.

kris

I'm single with no kids and I even know that if you can't find a babysitter you stay home. How selfish are these people? What? Did his young wife pitch a fit cause she wanted to party and had this damn kid and now she can't go. Next time she should do what comes naturally and just eat her young.

Leslie

What douche this guy is. Plain and simple.

Ann

maybe he shoud a gave his now wife a doll instead of a baby

Sonia

They should have stayed home. You decided to have a baby so YOU have to adjust to the baby's needs. This is no place for a baby. This is so stupid. What a prick. His wife is not any better.

Ann

maybe he needed to get out to look for a new wife this one looks like he needs a new one

Rebecca

As a mother, if I couldn't find a babysitter, my husband and I stay home. Not take the kiddos to see hoochies that are drunk, high or half naked. That's what RESPONSIBLE PARENTS DO!!!

Toilethead

Oh, bullcrap. He did it because he's an idiot and an unfit parent.

Ace

I hear they have some good baby sitters in the Dominican Republic.

Camielle

Camille Grammer could have babysat.