The Game to 40 Glocc

You Sue Me?

I'll Beat Your Ass Again!!

10/30/2012 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1030_the_game_40glocc
In what may be considered the worst response to an assault and battery lawsuit ever ... The Game has now issued a PUBLIC THREAT to attack his accuser again.

We broke the story ... rapper 40 Glocc filed a lawsuit against Game earlier this month, claiming Game pulled a gun on him outside a house party ... and beat him up. Game later posted the footage of the attack on YouTube.

Now, Game has responded to the lawsuit on Twitter -- saying, "@40glocc I'm gone beat yo ass again & again you p*ssy !!!"

Game -- who never denies the allegations -- adds, "Called police & a lawyer cuz I beat yo azz. SuperCrip got his cape snatched !!!"

40's lawyers have gotta be lovin' this.

update_bar
A rep for The Game tells TMZ ... Game feels the lawsuit is "bulls**t" and he plans to fight the case in court.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Who is 40 glocc?

The game is a great rapper. I'm sure Shawn will defend him again.

Free Remy

lanie

If I was the dude, "40 glocc"s , lawyer I'd be upping the amount they're suing for.. Because he is going to win this lawsuit.. I guess The Game just wants to give the dude money... Because he's wrapping the judgment up for the guy suing.... With a nice little bow..

What an idiot...

Michael Forever

Dear Game,

Shut up, or go for broke. You are making his case for him. Now, please pay the man and NEVER enter a studio or stand in front of a camera, again,

Sincerely,
Someone who sincerely does not care about you

jen

The only place 'The Game' belongs is in prison. Where in the Hell did he get such a retarded name for himself anyway?

laffnbear

Well........"Rappers" aren't generally known for intelligence....Or talent.
I wonder if he hasn't broken at least a couple of more laws with his boasting.
Okay nothings changed. He is still dumb as a post.

laffnbear

Two grade school kids on the playground.

jen

Jayceon Taylor must not be at the top of his game anymore since he's pulling Lohan like stunts to keep his name relevant. I hope he loses a big chunk of money over this.

Areader

Yet another example of what is wrong with the Hip Hop culture!

BIGCUP

a

geminiman7

@SEALAB2021 - Your comment is foolish. Here's a thought: Maybe you don't hear about other "rappers" fights because (gasp)--they're NOT FIGHTING. TMZ and other media sites only report the PROBLEM people. They don't report stuff like "Rapper Top Dog is getting along with everyone and helping the community." That's not newsworthy to the public media. Idiot.

Just because you don't hear about something good on TMZ doesn't mean EVERYONE in a given "category" is doing bad.

locc562

SEALAB2021 your hobby fit you perfectly, I'm sorry to say, your an old man that don't know what your talking about. If you did any research you should know 40 glocc shown in the picture.. Beat up people for NO REASON, There was a video.. a drunk black man, 40 and his group tried to jump the guy and he knocked him out.. many other videos he threaten other rappers.. I say justice was served. He deserved that beat down. I don't think using violence should be an option but than again with a person like 40 glocc he deserved to get physically attacked.

The game isn't the best role model but from the videos and news ive seen and read about. Him giving toys to kids on Christmas day seem like a pretty nice laid back guy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3