Joe Simpson

I'M NOT GAY!!!

11/5/2012 4:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_joe_simpson_PacificCoastNews_articleRumors be damned ... a frustrated Joe Simpson is telling friends and colleagues the stories that he's switched teams are absurd.

There have been several reports out recently that Joe has told his family he's gay and that's why his marriage fell apart. There are also reports about several guys he's rumored to be dating/hooking up with.

Sources who speak with Joe tell TMZ ... Jessica Simpson's daddy says it ain't so ... that the stories are "ridiculous."

The people we spoke with are split -- some believe him, and some think he's just not ready to come out publicly.

So we gotta ask ...

1105_joe_simpson_footer

RUKidding

See here is what I don't get. Now look at that picture? He looks more gay now then before, and if this isn't true, why doesn't he sue the people who say this for defamation? For being a man who was a Rev. I believe it was, he has always acted in away I would not expect. I hope for the girls sake he is not, not because it is wrong, but this was their married Dad. Hurts!

Marty

I don't care if he eats donuts or Twinkies. If it makes him happy..........
Just don't shove a weird agenda at us like Chastity Bono.

dick

Totally Gay!

rob

Nothing like an old queen with bleached blonde hair...

Robert James

my roomate's step-sister makes $85/hr on the internet. She has been without work for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $16714 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more now60....com

rob

Nothing like an old QUEEN with bleached blonde hair...scary!

really! really?

This jerk isn't disgusting because he's gay. He can play with men, women, or one-legged roosters... that's not the point. He is a low-life for cheating on his wife and then playing the "I'm the victim" card when it suits him. He's chased fame for over a decade and now all of the sudden his personal life is off-limits? WTH?

dd

Yea right with your West Hollywood hairstyle....just be free and come out!

Pittslady

ain't none O my Bidnezz if'n he is Gay or not gay
he can be whateva he wanna be....

WackJob

Does it really matter if he is or is not. I'm doubtful at what these little man whore hustlers are saying about him.

ammy904

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, Fly26.com

CriticXtreme

If you're wearing a color code like this, you're a sweetback. The one thing that can honestly be said about you is that you're no chasing any CU Next Tuesdays!

CriticXtreme

If you're wearing a color code like this, you're a sweetback. The one thing that can honestly be said about you is that you're NOT chasing any CU Next Tuesdays!

andre`

Girl, just come on out. PUSH THAT CLOSET DOOR OPEN........

Nikki

Hahahahahaha! I saw the pic of Joe's new style and gotta say, yup, totally gay. Sing it loud Papa Joe because you are out!