Lil Wayne

LOSES Lawsuit

Over Documentary

11/5/2012 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1105_lil_wayne_Document-Launch
Lil Wayne
just lost his case against Quincy Jones III over the documentary about the rapper, and even worse for him, he lost the countersuit QIII filed against him.

The jury ordered Lil Wayne to pay Quincy $2,195,000. Quincy's countersuit alleged Lil Wayne wrongfully jock blocked the release of the film, screwing up its profit potential.

We broke the story ... Lil Wayne never showed up in court for his trial. The day he was supposed to testify he was a no-show because he had suffered several seizure-like episodes and was prohibited from flying. As a result, his lawyer was left to show the jury Wayne's deposition, in which he refuses to answer questions and mocks the proceeding.

LISA

That's what you get for acting like a disrespectful a hole in court. Gotta love it!

GMQ

Now THAT"S hilarious

GMQ

Hahahaha, I'm not laughing at the deposition, which you guys thought was "hilarious", I'm laughing at the outcome. Seriously? That's what qualifies as "hilarious" on this site? I thought he looked like a drugged up fool...obviously some sucking up going on or something because that is not funny at all, it's disturbing...even more disturbing that people think it's "hilarious"

verlinda

Steve Wynn owed Quincy Sr. a favor and paid off.

Reg

Good!!! Now the question remains as to when this Goblin is going to compensate humanity for the sheer horror of having to look at his face.

Little_Leota

haha..I just wonder if he will "recall" writing the 2M check... hahahaha Every town has one...a fool, that is :-)

Truth

NOT A SURPRISE... COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG. #TRUTH!!

anya2u

LMAO

Vernon P. Alarcon

3. If my ugly dog had nasty, stinky hair like dat.....I'd shave it or kill it......mangy

SarahBeebee

LOL! So glad he didn't win. The funny thing was that He was the 1 who was suing but his answers on the deposition looked like answers he would give if the cops were trying to pin him for murder. lol what a stupid one. lol

rosa

ahahaha that is what his dumb punk ass gets.

myopinion

I knew that was not going anywhere! Waste

furious cupcakes

Lil Wayne will won't pay this man, who you kidding.

Jessica

Thank the lord! I can't stand this ugly black freak. He doesn't even appear to be human. I predict an early death for him and that nobody will miss him.

Machelle

I thought at
the time that
his thug, smug,
mockery of the system
would perhaps come
back to haunt him.
When you grow up, you
realize that the game is
designed to be fair and that
everyone has to play fair for justice
to prevail.