'Bachelorette' Star

Caught Sleeping Around ...

For a Good Cause

11/16/2012 1:02 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1116_jillian_harris_SplashWill you accept this cardboard box?

Former "Bachelorette" star Jillian Harris did on Thursday and spent the chilly night on the streets of Vancouver to help raise awareness and money for homeless youth.

As TMZ reported earlier, the 32-year-old had vowed to tough it out in just a sleeping bag to raise $11K for the nonprofit organization Covenant House.

Now this -- unlike dating on national television --  is a cold dose of reality.

MAMAMAMAMA

way to go, the best bachelorette there was!!

shelley

I live in Vancouver and it was freaking cold last night! Good on her for sticking it out for a good cause

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Thank you so much for that information, TMZ. I honestly don't think I could have lived through the night if I didn't know this. Who the hell is she?

Majestik

I don't know of any true homeless that get to sleep in an underground secured parking garage. I thought she was really going to tough it out and sleep on the streets.

Elizabeth

Jillian is a kind hearted lady, hope that she raises alot of awareness through Covenant house concerning homeless youth living outside;

Jillian- you are a great lady!

WilliamSpears113

Our team needs a person who wants to have simple job thru online. You can earn as much as $78/per hour and recieve as much as $7512 per month without having hard time to do the job done. Please read and visit this site for more informations http://www.Fox79.com

Parker

tmz..this new outline sucks as bad as your questions!

Michael

BACHELORETTE shouldn't have been in quotes. "Star" should have been.

lukebandit

Thank you and God Bless you, sweetheart. That money will help so much. kate Gosselin would never ever do anything this fantastic to raise money for our homeless youth. She is too busy tanning, mani-peddin, lying and beating her kids with the big wooden spoon.

D-INCARNATION

REDICK...............

Jjb20120606

Funny this is a story...What about Teen Mom star Tyler Baltierra, he slept out there too...it was allll over twitter.

LiLo's boy toy

ho

Majestik

It's too bad everyone commenting on this thread doesn't give a shout out and kudos to the ACTUAL volunteers and fundraisers who work tirelessly all year round to help out with the homeless and Covenant house. I don't fault the lady for trying but I do take exception to the way she did it. Thats all I'm saying.
Covenant House is an amazing organization, they are all over North America. If you can donate a few dollars, clothes, unperishable foods to this place it's a pay it forward in our society. Vancouver, and the lower mainland have many wonderful non-profit organizations that benefit both the young and old. Anyone from B.C. that is moved to do so this year, please donate what you can to the food banks, we are suffering badly with half filled shelves.

Obamais still aracist

so I am supposed to care about these people who choice to live this way and demand money from people f them till they die

Uh oh i am screwed

One night doesn't impress me, have her do it for a week or a month then let me know.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments