Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Drive of Shame?

11/17/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-justin-bieber-gomez-x17Just hours after the two had a nuclear fight, Justin Bieber's white Ferrari was seen pulling out of Selena Gomez's home early Saturday morning.

As TMZ first reported, the on-again/off-again couple went out to dinner Friday night, but left after just 10 minutes. The two then drove separately back to Selena's place (Justin was a few minutes behind) but she denied him at the gate.

The way things are going, these two will break up and get back together a few more times before the weekend is out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

TrueThat

SELENA - IF YOU'RE READING THIS - YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER!!!! JUST LET HIM DO HIS THING BECAUSE IN THE END, YOU LOVED HIM FOR HIM AND HE WILL REGRET BREAKING YOUR HEART. YOU ARE A REAL SWEETHEART, AND THERE'S SO MANY GUYS OUT THERE THAT WOULD TREAT YOU LIKE GOLD. IM A WOMAN HOWEVER I CAN RELATE TO YOU BEING THAT I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR YEARS AND IT WAS ALSO ON AND OFF BUT I REALIZED IT SHOULD'VE STAYED OFF, HE COULD NEVER REALLY FULLY COMMITT TO ME EITHER BUT NOW IM HAPPILY ENGAGED TO A MAN WHO LITERALLY SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET AND RESPECTS ME AND LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY. I KNOW YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE BUT FOR NOW, ENJOY YOUR YOUTH. GO OUT, HAVE FUN AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT LITTLE PANTY CHASER, HE'S A LITTLE BOY YOU NEED A MAN. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL TALENTED YOUNG WOMAN WITH A LOT TO OFFER DON'T EVER THINK ANYTHING DIFFERENT!!! HE WILL REGRET LOSING YOU BUT DONT LOOK BACK, LOOK FORWARD GIRL BECAUSE YOUR LIFE HAS SO MUCH MORE GREATNESS TO OFFER.

ohmysotastie

As far as her feelings are concerned, I know she is torn to pieces behind the way Justin acts sometimes. But she will learn in the circle of love that this won't be the only time her lover will be insignificant of her feelings.

Ms. Everlast

Wondering how long we'll have to hear about this crap....boooring! But gotta admit....I love TMZ :-)

Foreverrachel

Omg just saw him on the awards show!! He won every award that He was annominated in!!! Wonder what Selena thought of that?? As long as you love me, we could be HOMELESS we could be BROKE!! Yea right Biebs you would never be nethier!!!!!

the TMZ turds

The TMZ turds just won't leave them alone!

lollllllll

Raine

I do not care what teens are doing.. for the love of **** enough of the ariel/justin crap.

Rich

He will be jail by the age of 22

Chaz

thank the god people believe in that the Republicans did not win......

nyLs

just for publicity i guess :)

Pando

He's rich enough to afford that car but not rich enough to pay for a tune-up?

rhinojr

this douchebag drives a car like this...I've worked my ass off my whole life and I drive an 8 year old chevy..

DIAMOND

And whoever Alogialmind who responded on my comment #7 and said that I was stupid for saying what I said, I'm sure maybe your cat would have better sense than to do some of the childish things this so called icon does.....It is true, if he don't slow down from his little speed demon ways, he is going to have a serious accident one of things days....soooo if that makes me stupid then I guess I am...... You must be one of the BELIBERS that I was speaking of...HA HA HA big lol. Guess what I have said what I had to say am I'm done with it...Enjoy your cat!

asia