The Situation

Sues Vodka Company

You Owe Me Millions!

11/18/2012 5:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1117-situation-devotion-vodka-tmz
Protein infused vodka sounds like a good idea (kind of) ... unless you're The Situation ... who's suing the company behind the product for allegedly screwing him out MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Sitch recently filed a lawsuit against Devotion Spirits -- a company he inked an endorsement deal with back in 2010. According to the lawsuit, Sitch says he did his part and made the booze the success it is today -- but is adamant the company didn't hold up their end of the deal.

Specifically, Sitch claims the deal called for him to acquire an 8% ownership stake in the company -- which he says he got -- but that Devotion failed to add 2% to his ownership share on their one-year anniversary, like the deal called for.

Sitch also claims they failed to provide him with a $400,000 "buy back" option for his shares on their two-year anniversary and failed to supply him with sales reports.

Sitch says even though he performed his contractual obligations, Devotion kept looking for an excuse to cut him out and avoid paying him the money he's owed.

He is suing for his entire 10% share in the company (which he estimates to be worth as much as $5 million) and other damages.

Calls to Devotion were not returned.

Alia

giggles this Vodka sucks if its worth 500k its a lot. The Liquor store owner near my house couldn't even give it away that is how horrible it was and then compound it with his face to sell it....

ashley

I can't express how much this guy irritates me, he is so gross & disgusting! How did this ugly mut get so many girls to sleep with him? wth

CriticXtreme

It's amazing how he plays an idiot on TV but truly almost smart in the business realm. Who's smarter, the Situation with 8% to 10% or Jay-Z with 1/15th ownership which when this fraction is expanded, it presents 0.066666666666666666. That 666 number looks very familiar.

Buckaroobonzai

this schmuck might just earn my respect one day

northern gypsy

well...lets see ALL the fine print on his contract...he might have a case...this is a situation where an attorney is worth their weight in gold...right harvey ???

Pat

You know, I just look at a picture of this guy and think…what a douche bag. I mean just look at him, glasses slid down to the bridge of his nose trying to look cool, but not pulling it off because they're on crooked. I'm also in agreement with his roommates, I'm thinking he's gay too. Like they said he always dresses women up in guys clothing as soon as they get to the house and then finds a reason not to consummate the "deal"! If he is gay he should just come out, but I'm sure he's worried about his "Brand". Why live in misery though?

jenny ruby

anything paid towards Nelson or scrap metal or even ricky remembered is an invetsment. There not screwing me over. I have never said that they were. They are PROFESSIONAL.

Think about why it is that everyday im asking for michael jordans people to give me something in writing, mail me somehting, prove to me, BUt I never ask for Nelson to show me anything. You know why because of how they behave. There
completly professional they dont play games and i have total faith and trust where my money goes
when it comes to Nelson or anything associated with them. I am 100 % confident Thatwhatever I
pay towards Nelson will be used the right way
No one will scam, or stalk, or attack, or abuse
me from the Nelson camp.

I have serious doubts about the mj double camp.
something is terribly wrong with behavior.

Malder7

This guys is at 14:59 of his 15 min of fame. He's trying to get all he can before the gravy train with biscuit wheels kicks his no talent ass off.... What's he gonna do then act? Don't make me die of laughter...

DaveT

Vodka sours are good stuff

ManiacalZebra

I've never heard of this product, so he did a lousy job of promoting it.

Truth

DUDE'S 15 MIN ARE OVER... NOW HE'S GROVELLING OVER EVERY PERCENTAGE. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WITH THESE REALITY IDIOTS. ONCE THE SERIES IS DONE - GAME OVER. NO DOUBT THE COMPANY HAS A REASON FOR NOT PAYING THE SMUCK AND WILL DELAY IT FOR MONTHS AND YEARS. YALL KNOW THE SITCH WILL BE BANKRUPT BY THEN. TAKE A SEAT!! #TRUTH!!

verlinda

Never heard of it

Phishie from Philly

This dude annoys me more than I annoy people on TMZ and that's a lot. I really just want to punch him in his face every time I see him. He has that affect on me. He is so fake. Come on ladies. How do you think he's hot. Why do you fuel his fire. If Budwieser is king of beer than the stooge I mean shi.tuation is king of douchbags
Phishie from Philly

geincolo

Yeah and I'm suing the Itch for talent malpractice. Dude is just a con man. Prediction: Prison. Yo!

Joan K

This guy is just plain ole fulgy and whatever any girl would see in him, well she would have to be dumb and blind.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments