Rihanna Tour

Stoner Heaven Backstage --

Oreos, Cheetos, Gummis

11/20/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119-rihanna-777-getty
Cheetos, Ruffles, Oreos, Gummi bears, Cup O' Noodleses ... it's MUNCHIE MECCA -- otherwise known as Rihanna's dressing room for her new tour ... and TMZ has the full list of her stonerific food demands.

It's no secret Rihanna smokes like a chimney -- a chimney filled with weed -- and the rider for her current "777" tour hilariously resembles a 2am 7-Eleven snack run ... after crushing a half ounce of sticky icky.

The full list is several pages long -- but here are some awesome highlights ...

-- One package of Oreos
-- One large bag of Haribo brand Gold Bears
-- One box of Capri Suns
-- 10 bags of cheddar cheese Ruffles
-- Red Bulls, Grey Goose, Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Diet Coke
-- 10 bags of Flaming Hot Cheetos (delicious)
-- Stuffed olives
-- One box of Golden Grahams cereal
-- Mini Babybel cheeses
-- 6 gallons of Visine

That last one was a joke.

ria

Im sure afterward she's in a bathroom puking it all out. You really expect us to believe this money making machine puppet will let herself and health go by binging on unhealthy snacks? She probably eat 1 single cookie, 1 chip, etc. bottom line is, these entertainers are on tight contracts to look and stay a certain way. While they want us to believe that they are doing normal stuff when they really doing abnormal stuff.

Jay W.

Sex and munchies with Rihanna... "hurray!" Can I punch her in the face too?

Robert

How stupid is that ,Now all any over zelaous cop has to do is stop her tour bus and bam "BUSTED"!
Nothing like advertizing your a stoner and no wonder its not legal cops have idioots to thank for that !

Tesla_Consulting

That rider is sexier than a Playboy spread for me.

Toilethead

Her ass is going to be as big as Kim kartrashians.

Dizzy1

What, no Twinkies?

AuntieEm

Badgrlriri makes me sick, just like her menu.

NOT ELMO

no chicken ?..........

Nancy

I'm sorry but I see her and all I'm really seeing is housing project. I don't understand the fuss and yes I have heard her music. Still don't get the facination.

b_cause

Mmmmmm BABYBELLS!!! I don't even smoke... And I live in Denver.... And I would smash all them goodies with Rihanna!! I'm hungry right now... LMAO

tiff321

mmmmm i want

Oreos

Capri Suns
Flaming Hot Cheetos
yummmmmy :)

hotwasabi21

How does she eat trash like that and keep that body?? She must be one of the lucky chics that has the metabolism of a teenage boy!

my2cents

Some of these comments are hilarious xD

Truth44

What a loser!!!!!!!!!!!

Blu blu enerngyblu

I dont care what kind of contract your under, if you smoke weed ,an you kno they only smoking the best they gonna eat, an yes all that **** you see around her, now when its said an done ,she gonna work that **** off, an hey thats Hollywood,ant no telling what they got to keep off the weight.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments