Elmo Accuser #3 Sues

He Plied Me with Booze

11/27/2012 6:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1127_kevin_clash_article_getty_doc_launch
Kevin Clash -- the former voice of Elmo -- used alcohol as a precursor to oral sex with an underage boy ... this according to a new lawsuit that has just been filed by a THIRD accuser.

According to the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Manhattan and obtained by TMZ, the alleged victim met Clash on a gay phone chat line when he was 16 and Clash was approximately 40.

The accuser -- now 28 -- says he was in NYC pursuing modeling opportunities when Clash invited him to his swanky NYC apartment, which was strewn with Elmo dolls and photos of Elmo with famous people, including Beyonce and Tyra Banks

During the encounter, the accuser -- who refers to himself as John Doe -- claims Clash plied him with alcohol and "groomed him," and then engaged in sexual contact that included "oral sex and digital penetration of John's anus."

The accuser says Clash stayed in touch with him after the sexual encounter, although no further sexual contact occurred until he became an adult.

The accuser is suing for unspecified damages.

As you know, Clash resigned from Sesame Street hours after the second accuser filed suit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

USA#1

This sick piece of trash belongs in hell with Michael Jackson. Two child molesters who got kids drunk so they could have their way with them.

Sunny

ok now, it is NOT common for gay and perversion to be synonymous. like that's a BIG shock. PLEAAASSEEE!!!

Liz

This is so gross! I'm appalled that Elmo's puppeteer is such a perverted creature...having sex with teens when he's a grown ass man...ugh...I don't care if these kids were 16 or 18, they were kids...

wrx7182

lol whenever these acusations come out and you look at a picture of the accused you think, yea, he sure does look like a pedophile.

daisy

...it's easy to make copycat accusations - let's wait and see what the proven facts are in the case.

Phil

I have a box of sesame street diapers from Target, and I now find it very troubling to put the Elmo diaper on my toddler. I am going to sue Mr. Clash for the cost of those diapers plus emotional distress.

Phil

Connecticut Sam

#3 is a liar out for money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6