Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman

Evidence of a

RECONCILIATION

11/28/2012 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112812_danny_rhea_npg
Don't count 'em out yet ... 'cause Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman were spotted TOGETHER at an airport this morning ... a possible sign they're trying to save their marriage.

It's a pretty big deal ... considering the two revealed they separated back in October ... and it seemed their 30 year marriage was done for.

However, the body language at the airport is interesting -- they started off walking together ... but when they were approached by the pap, Rhea sped up ... putting some distance between herself and Danny.

FYI -- the two married back in 1982 and have 3 children together.

So, we gotta ask ...

BB not bb

Maybe Danny disrespected Rhea somehow and that is why she doesn't want to be seen with him. Maybe he hurt her pride somehow. He should try to figure out what he did wrong, if it was drinking or chasing women or something else. You need to show respect for someone who has put up with you for decades, let alone was your spouse.

Lily Daisy

Who knows.....sometimes love springs eternal, so it's possible they're getting back together. That said, it did look like he was eyeing a young woman and turning around to see more after Rhea left his side.

Jen

I really hope so :(

Laura

They are an adorable couple, and I hope it works out. But I don't think the picture means anything--they have a family together, there are going to be times they'll be together.

Tommy Tobin

The reason I voted NO is because of Pearlman's body language in this video.

No Name Jane

I hope so. They are sweet together.

Telma

He knows his old behind still needs her.

Liz

I don't see Rhea speeding up as a sign of anything. She has always been one to shy away from paps and media attention. She probably just wanted to get out of there. I hate when people saw how someone reacted a certain way. There is a camera in your face, you can not consider that a real life situation. They were probably just hoping the would get through the airport without any attention. But I do wish them well.

Lynda Jones-owings

I hope they are getting back together! Got my figures crossed.........................

myopinion

I hope they are getting back together!

Zoe

I hope so! It would be nice to see one couple work it out especially with their history and 3 kids. When there are kids involved who are older and probably have their own families as well its even harder because you now have grandkids, etc. who are affected as well. It's just such a big split for everyone. Keeping my fingers crossed for these two! Team Perlman/DeVito

Steph

After 30+ years Im glad they look to be working on things..good for them

tmzz

is it me or was the james (tony soprano) gandolfini to left with the blue shirt and kakis????!!!! lol

nikki

LOVE LOVE the devitos. I hope they are happy.

IceGypsy

After all the years they have been together, I hope there is a reconciliation in the works. They are both good people. Hopefully it works out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments