Lindsay Lohan

ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129142_lohan_arrested_nyc

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

1130_lindsay_victim_04_Splash
We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

112912_lindsay_leaving_station_launch
And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

Jay Singer

TMZ has a big responsibility here. They can find out why she is in trouble -- every week. Her parents are not able to help themselves let alone her. Where are her friends and her representatives?

just because

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :barf%^%$%$^%

just because

cute bangs though was a good look (hair)

Phreaky

TRASH.

Phreaky

Oh, but she doesn't do the nightclub thing anymore, she said so!
(LOL)

just because

chick is how old? and talks to her dad how many tims a day? uhhhhhhghghhhhh

Bitch please

The streets of L.A. are somewhat safer since Blowhans been gone. The only people that miss her are the drug dealers. I wonder if she'll get thrown in jail or will the system fail again and not do anything other than a slap in the wrist. We shall see.

R0ck1eabby

Enough of Lindsay already, the b@$

eicarr

I said it before... anyone who hires her should be fired.

brian

Even though I know she'll get away with it, I still think she should be locked up for YEARS, completely cut off from all friends and family (because they're enablers) and put in an extensive rehab program. This entitled, overprivileged bitch obviously can't be left alone.

miu

I don't know... I wish her nothing bad but I just had to laugh when I read this.
Why does she still hang around in clubs? Could someone please have the courtesy to explain that to me? Why? She'll never learn...

Made it Past 27

i know why this happened: she realized her acting career was over with Liz & Dick, so she realized to get attention (and $$) she must capitalize on being a celebrity and not an actress....so she has to stay relevent by being in the news, any way she can, positive or negative doesnt matter. Her parents expect Lindsay to provide $ for her entire huge family, and the family keeps expanding thanks to Michael.

LK

SHE IS JUST SO CLASSLESS
REAL WOMEN DON'T GO OUT GETTING IN2 PSYCHICAL FIGHTS WITH OTHER WOMEN / PPL
HOW OLD IS THE GIRL ? SHE NEEDS 2 GROW UP & GET SOME CLASS PIFF ! SO PATHETIC & SAD !!!

Peace82

Wow. I thought she'd at least wait a couple weeks to get in more trouble after her movie came out. What is she like2??? Grow up girl!!!

The Man They Call Louis