Lindsay Lohan

ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129142_lohan_arrested_nyc

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

1130_lindsay_victim_04_Splash
We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

112912_lindsay_leaving_station_launch
And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

Danielle

They changed the picture of the alleged vicitm, are you sure this is the right one this time, TMZ? Now that I see her I don't believe a word of the alleged vicitm. She reminds me of Oksana.

KrullMaster

Well duh, who doesn't want to fight a Paris Hilton lookalike!?

zodmyster

How many chances can one person get!!!

Lancinator

Just lock the bi*** up already. I have a friend in jail for not even committing a crime....meaning no evidence. Look at her with her criminal list running and she isn't even in jail yet. She should have gotten the sh*t beat out of her. Send her my way. I will show her how a true redhead fights and whoop her @$$.

Donna

Robbery, carjacking, kidnapping, driving recklessly, lying to cops, running people over, punching people, multiple DUIs, drug possession, numerous probation violations (if I forgot anything, please add to the list)... Had this been a regular Joe or Jane we would have been put in prison for years with the first DUI. Period. If this untalented amoeba skates after this, then I will be absolutely, totally, and thoroughly vindicated when I say that the U.S. judicial system is a f'ing sick, sad joke.

prettybird

And to think if she where broke oe had parents that didnt do drugs with her or sell her name for money. She would have a chance at life.. think about this scary thought.. if one day she gets pregnent (god help us) what will she ever tell her children???? Guess she could blam it on her parents

What You Really Want To See

Bring Lindsay back to LA. Gabriel Aubrey needs her bodyguard skills for Nalah drop offs at Halle's house... and I want to see Olivier punch her.

sean

At this point, Lindsay should just have all her earnings sent directly to her lawyer, Shawn Holley. That's where they're all gonna end up anyway.

Bossy Potato

Did someone ask "why don't you call your dad?" hahaha! Hilarious.

jokerchick

that chick has more money than cokey blohan and I'm sure she mistook her for Paris Hilton in her haze of drugs and booze

rdhmommy

How many get out jail free cards do celebrities get?? If it was anyone of us we would be in jail a LONG time ago...Seriously grow up Lindsay...

LiLo's boy toy

I go to the clubs a couple time a month and whenever someone gets a much needed smack up side the head no body calls the cops. Bouncers throw you out, settle it outside if you want. What do people always call the police on LL? Hmmm TMZ?

whateveryou

Maybe spending time in jail will teach her what her friends & family won't tell her. If you always have an excuse & it's ALWAYS someone else's fault, hmm, kinda strange hu?

Throwback kid

This lady looks 45 years old! what is she doing hanging in nightclubs with people in their 20's?

jc

Dear Gawd!
Just when you think it couldn't get any funnier....turns out that Liho svcker-punch victim is a psychic from Florida......and I have to say, she must really svck if she didn't she this one coming!!!!
ROFLMFAO!

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments