Camille Grammer

RIPS KELSEY

'Extremely Irresponsible'

11/29/2012 6:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112912_cammille_grammer_launch
Camille Grammer tore into her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer last night -- calling him "extremely irresponsible" for loading his 4-month-old daughter into an SUV without a car seat.

Camille and some friends were hitting up a party at Kyle Richards' boutique "KYLE" in Bev Hills last night ... when she blasted her ex.

"I don't think it's good to have a 4-month-old in a car without a car seat ... it's so irresponsible."

Kelsey's rep has since released the following laughable statement about the incident:

"Kelsey went back in and got the car seat and met them at the car. Did the car drive a few yards without the car seat? Yes. At no time does the video show them leaving the airport with the baby not in the car seat."

Of course, the video shows the car merging into airport traffic ... we know they met Kelsey at baggage claim, on a different level, which means they had to loop around LAX -- and that trip is way more than "a few yards" ... still illegal ... and very dangerous. By the way, we're told they could have been driving for at least 10 minutes before hooking up with Kelsey.

gutsygirl

Someone needs to start a Twelve Months of Stupidy Calender for Kelsey. It began in October with taking the baby to the Playboy Mansion Party. This month it
was taking the baby in the car without a car seat. What will the irresponsible parents do next month?

gutsygirl

Twelve Days of Stupidity: On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a baby at the Playboy Mansion Party. On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a baby in a car without a car seat. On the third day of....

jen

That's Kelsey's word that it was only a few yards. I doubt that. Either way he has confessed to not having the baby in a car while the vehicle was in operation.

justagirl

For Camille to even comment on a matter that really has nothing to do with her seems a bit odd. For someone who seems to have "moved on" from Kelsey, why even bother "unleashing" on a matter she was not involed with and does not have 100% of the facts....it's plain silly.

Goofy

Camille,
I hope you read these! Although none of us know you, only a glimpse of reality TV, it it OBVIOUS to me that you were his driving force and brains of reality. He wanted a pushover, Bless her, but He is falling apart mentally. (I forgive her, she's young, and eyes filled with a better life) He looks like crap. BAD decisions, and then, LYING. Over and over. Boy, if I were you I would push his custody AWAY. And don't let him live in that house! Many women wouldn't want it then.

E

Harridan.

Gigohead

Camille isn't stating nothing new we all know Kelsey is nuts!

Demi

Those turds should think twice of breeding if they wanna party at the Playboy Mansion and take their new born and if they are clueless about riding with a new born? What is next for those two turds? Drinking and breastfeeding? Or changing diapers at a restaurant tabble?

chefadam

Its a baby not a Faberge egg.

Crabby

Kelsey is too old senile and self absorbed to be a father to an infant.Even younger men who have infants are forgetful stressed and inadvertantly careless sometimes but Kelsey is a nut job egomaniac.Taking that tiny infant to a party @ the Playboy Mansion so it could be exposed to the stench of the drunks....whatever smoke was going on and people hacking coughing sneezing into the air.What an imbecile.

john

HORRIBLE face work honey.....Damn she's ugly!

Celebrity Tampon

Camille has IBS. Squirt squirt pphhtttt pphhttttttt!

just sayin

does she have herpes or are those surgery scars on her lip?

Concerned about society

She may be shallow but as far as I'm concerned she's smart for not popping out babies the old bags body is smoking

Bambi

Kelsey Grammer makes me throw up a little every time I see him. What a pig.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments