Gabriel, Halle, Olivier

They May Have

SETTLED BEEF

11/29/2012 2:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_gabriel_halle_olivier_article
There are strong signs ... Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez have called a truce in their Thanksgiving Day war ... TMZ has learned.

The big, big guns just showed up in family court ... Blair Berk, who reps Halle, and Shawn Holley, who reps Gabriel. Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Berk, Holley and other lawyers spent hours yesterday trying to resolve the differences that led to the explosion of anger in Halle's driveway.

Berk and Holley straddle both areas of the law -- criminal and family -- and them showing up together is a sign they may have reached a peace accord. We're told Halle and Olivier will not be present in court, so it's highly unlikely either side is asking for an extension of a restraining order since the key witnesses are not there to testify. Gabriel just showed up wearing sunglasses.

It would appear the lawyers will talk to the judge about the terms of a settlement.

Stay tuned.

ladydomestic

Who cares!

Wow ...

An agreement and peace would be best for Nahla. Here is to hoping better minds prevail today.

itznarin

Hopefully they grow up now

VictoriaGirl

How does Holley have time for any other clients other then Lohan? She's in new legal trouble every 5 minutes.

Los Pepes

HB=overrated nutbag
I never understood why she is famous
Just like about 99% of "Hollywood stars"(barf)

Shaunie

This makes me think they all had fault in this crap! Just figure something out for the little girl and grow up already

danajane

They should work out there differences and Oliver should never get involved in her. Ex and the father of her daughter they need to focus on the child best interest and the safety of the child. I know I have been there done that. I learn from it.

Deep-Sigh

Berry's Q score must be in the dust due to the backlash of folks not buying her crap and supporting Aubry. Martinez can kiss his career goodbye too if he continues to be manipulated by Crazy Berry. She needs to wear a warning sign "beautiful but malignant narcissist, shag at your own risk"

skankpig

EVERYONE HATES YOU HALLE. YOU ACCUSE ALL OF YOUR EX'S OF ABUSE WHEN YOU ARE THE ABUSER. GO TIE YOUR TUBES AND THEN DO SOME MORE HIT AND RUNS YOU FILTHY UNTCAY.

Tammy

She's still a disgusting biotch and Olivier is still a piece of shiot!

grandmacc

I think Ms.Berry better think twice before letting OLIVIER around her daughter after seeing what he did to Gabriel. I think he is the VIOLENT ONE and I would be awful affraid of him being around the little girl if she happened to upset him.
I think that Gabriel is getting a bum deal ! !

Bitch please

This bitch has SO many screws loose thats its Sad. She probably gets off on §hit like this. Sad. Seek help Hoe.

Laura

I really hope this helps, but I don't see how attorneys and a judge's decision can prevent further problems. This was explosive anger on both sides--logic obviously didn't prevail. I think they should all get in some family counseling. And Martinez needs to stay out of it. He has no legal say here.

ElisabethIsDisgusting

I think even Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez are not so stupid as to see that the public HATES them & they have been committing career suicide.

Bri

Halle work that stuff put with the baby daddy cause at the end of day he is the baby daddy...pray about...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments