Ex-CSI Star Gary Dourdan

Punished in Domestic Violence Case

11/29/2012 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_gary_dourdan_article_tmz_2
Former "CSI" actor Gary Dourdan will not go to jail for allegedly breaking his ex-girlfriend's nose during a domestic violence incident back in 2011 ... but he WILL have to stay the hell away from the victim.

We broke the story ... Dourdan was arrested in November, 2011 following a fight at Dourdan's home in Venice, CA.

Now, we've learned Gary struck a deal with prosecutors in which he agreed to enter a no contest plea ... and in exchange will not serve any jail time.

However, Dourdan has been placed on 5 years formal probation, has been ordered to complete 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling and has been ordered to stay away from the victim for 5 years.

Dourdan -- who has a history of drug problems -- was also ordered to undergo drug counseling.

Shaunie

He sure is scruffy and creepy looking. Ugh

Los Pepes

so after 5 yrs this s.***bag can kill her

germs

Some people can't handle fame and money

Bri

Find Jesus....

mitikili

just before I saw the check for $7761, I accept ...that...my brothers friend could realie erning money part-time at their laptop.. there great aunt haz done this for less than twelve months and resantly repayed the mortgage on their appartment and bourt themselves a Jaguar E-type. we looked here, http://www.Cloud65.com

Ruckuz213

Remember he has skills to murder n cover up da body.he is csi.lol

firata10

What is a formal probation?

ME

SO SORRY, LOVED HIM ON CSI AS WARRICK! HOPE HE CAN GET HIMSELF STRAIGHTENED OUT!

ME

TO ALL THE HATERS, NOBODY IS PERFECT! HE DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE! LOOK AT LINDSEY LOHAN. DON'T SEE ANYBODY HATING ON HER! SHE'S HAD TO MANY CHANCES!

Tammy

This is a set-up for failure as I don't see him obeying ALL laws for the next 5 years.

Obamais still aracist

its amazing if I as a celeb walk up and bust your nose or give you a black eye or fling a chair at you I will be told to stay away from you,if you follow me I will have you arrested,celeb royalty crap has got to stop

fargone

They don't want to put a 200 lb unemployed former "actor" and drug addict in jail for breaking a girls nose. He's a bad influence on the jail population.

Tracywilson

I like him sometimes we get angry and things happen out of that anger hell be alright she will to

Michelle

Douchebag!!! He's bad enough to break a female's nose, then he needs to go to jail. He can fight all he wants there. I'm sick of these freakin women beaters, he can take Chris Brown with him.

StevenB

I would like to see him get himself right and get back to work because he really is a good actor but given that he still isn't sober and he broke the terms of his pre-trial restraining order almost immediately, I am doubtful he will make it through the 5 years without another arrest or few. Too bad..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments