'Shahs Of Sunset'

Slammed by Hot Model ...

I'm the Real 'Persian Barbie'

12/2/2012 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1127_persian_barbies_getty_bravo
There can only be one "PERSIAN BARBIE" ... so says a smokin' hot model who claims Bravo's show "Shahs of Sunset" is illegally using HER moniker for one of their cast members.

Niki Ghazian (left) -- FHM model and self-proclaimed "Persian Barbie" -- fired off a cease and desist letter last week to Bravo honchos ... claiming the network has no right to use the term for its newest star Lilly Ghalichi (right).

FYI -- Lilly's co-stars refer to her as the "Persian Barbie" on the show ... which Bravo has utilized in promos and on Lilly's official bio.

Niki says that's not okay -- and while she never applied for a trademark, she says she's the "common law owner" ... claiming ever since 2005, publications like FHM, Kandy Mag, NYLA Mag and more have used it to describe her.

Niki is demanding Bravo stop using the term ASAP -- and remove it from their ads, website and any other press releases ... or else.

Max

Neither one is Persian. They are either Iraqi or Irani. There is no Persia and hasn't been for many years.

AZCHIC83

people that fight for use of names are ****in stupid. there are more important things in life than fight over a stupid name... come on people grow up

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Ummmmm okay

sarah

I want to be the only Jewish American Princess.

Bob

A "Persian Barbie" is just a regular Barbie that is rude, hairy and parks illegally.

TLM

Ewww who cares!

Sam L

Funny I saw this, Studying for my Intellectual property final for law school. So Persian Barbie I think would be her trade name, I would think its descriptive as in describing her so the fair use defense would apply. I guess there is an argument that it could be suggestive. Suggestive she's beautiful or whatever. But there is no infringement unless the plaintiff can show that defendants use is likely to cause consumer confusion, Which I don't think she can because I've (and i'm assuming a lot of people) have never heard of her.

Cujeaux

I'm confused. Is this the same b*tch who got b*tch slapped by Lilo and tried to make her face look red and swollen by applying a copious amount of orange blush on her cheekbone?

NOT ELMO

the one on the right looks like King KarTRASHian so i would go for the Blonde...

Trixielolo77

Uuuummm the brunette is much hotter, just sayin.

Duh

In that case, they should also be fighting about who officially gets to retain "stupid vapid mouth hooker".

victory

Hardly a 'Persian Barbie' Niki. As a former model, I can say, your features are too prominent, sorry, but if you think your the fairest in all the land, go right a head, keep believing I'd drop the lawsuit, Lilly is a beauty and I can see a doll made that looks just like her being made.

Chgo411

In all honesty, does anyone even watch this show? Seriously? Who are these hairy beasts anyway?

eloc

I saw the beginning of this show the other day, and that was it. All I can say is gross. So sad that this is considered entertainment.

Tommy

Who in their right mind wants to watch these self-centered hairy want to be Kartrashians. I find these imports totally disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments