Brooke Mueller

OD's

Rushed to Hospital

12/7/2012 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-brooke-mueller-tmz
Brooke Mueller was rushed to an L.A. hospital this morning after OD'ing on drugs ... TMZ has learned.

The L.A. City Fire Department tells us, Brooke was transported from her home in Tarzana to a nearby hospital at 11:42 AM.

Multiple sources close to Brooke tell TMZ, she has been abusing drugs for several weeks and people around her were "deeply concerned."

Brooke is currently conscious and responsive. We do not know the severity of the overdose, nor the drug that caused it.

Brooke has long struggled with drug addiction, with more than 15 stints in rehab.

Just last night, Brooke was shot leaving Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills ... looking wide-eyed.

120712_brooke_mueller_launch_v2

update_bar
4:24 PM PT -- Brooke Mueller’s rep, Steve Honig, offered the following explanation to TMZ: "An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance."

Honig adds, "As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That's it."

MichelleWW

I feel bad for her. She needs to surround herself with positive people who can help her battle the addiction. Her kids need a mom.

Trecee

Hope she recovers and gets the help she needs from family and friends. I know what it's like to have drugs take over your way of life. I haven't touched drugs in a almost 5 years next month and its because I took the negative opinions said about me as one of the factors in helping myself get better. I also had many family and friends who cared enough to step in and give me the help I very much needed. Some of us are lucky and strong enough to get through that tough time in our lives. I pray she gets the support she needs inside and out.

Trolling

I would tongue her fart box!

mouse

test

KnuckleDragger

"Brooke is currently conscious and responsive..." and pissed that the ER f*cked up her high.

Donald Ray

It's THAT dumb B's life, if she wants to end it, gth outta' her way.

mouse

She is just Dehydrated

Mesadabree

Boy 15 stints in rehab! Clearly she is not ready to be clean

Wow ...

Her rep says paramedics took her to the hospital for exhaustion and dehydration, BS!!! Don't bother with the same ole cover up as the many "party people" before her. You look like a fool.

TJ

White trash , gold digger. You reap what you sow~ Charlie has lousy taste in women. Poor kids~

moniquev

I think Lindsey Lohan has that excuse copyrighted, Mr. Hoenig....

stef

Does Steve Honig ever get tired of lying about his client's 'exhaustion' B.S.? He made this same claim about Lindsay numerous times.

girlshark

Got to want it

Lena

No hope for those two boys...none nada zip

Majestik

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU FCUKING FREAKAZOIDS. You get called on, by several posters for your dramatics now you are backtracking. FOUR HOURS before you post this you are yapping about the severity, now you are posting how SOME PERSON found her NON-responsive after a NAP and how she was released after an hour.
There was NO OD guys, get the red rimmed around the story line off. You jumped the gun, YET AGAIN thinking you had the best EXCLUSIVE EVER. Brooke was NEVER in any danger, just like your LINDSAY, had to be taken to the hospital when she wouldn't wake up crap.
Damn, I have, every once in a while a damn good drunk night and I don't have my husband phoning 9-1-1 because I haven't woken up when he tries to get me out of bed LOL