Brooke Mueller

OD's

Rushed to Hospital

12/7/2012 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-brooke-mueller-tmz
Brooke Mueller was rushed to an L.A. hospital this morning after OD'ing on drugs ... TMZ has learned.

The L.A. City Fire Department tells us, Brooke was transported from her home in Tarzana to a nearby hospital at 11:42 AM.

Multiple sources close to Brooke tell TMZ, she has been abusing drugs for several weeks and people around her were "deeply concerned."

Brooke is currently conscious and responsive. We do not know the severity of the overdose, nor the drug that caused it.

Brooke has long struggled with drug addiction, with more than 15 stints in rehab.

Just last night, Brooke was shot leaving Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills ... looking wide-eyed.

120712_brooke_mueller_launch_v2

update_bar
4:24 PM PT -- Brooke Mueller’s rep, Steve Honig, offered the following explanation to TMZ: "An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance."

Honig adds, "As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That's it."

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

dehydration and exhaustion, my ass.

when will these publicists retire that phrase when someone OD's?

we're not stupid.

msmoeliss

I dont anyone in real life who has gone to the hospital for dehydration and exhaution. Yet celebrities use that go to "dehydration and exhaution" left and right.

john

She wants to kill herself, let her die. I'm sick of her bullsh*t.

Diane

15 times in rehab??? Why don't they just let her go. Its what she obviously wants.

South Side

"...people around her were 'deeply concerned.'" That line always gets me. If they were SO CONCERNED then they should've took the junk away from her, kept her in and forced her to rehab or kicked her ass until she goes. No close friend of mine will ever have that happen to them.

GothamGirl

It' sad, because with less privilege and money, she may have been forced to hit a concrete wall and straighten up.

GOLLY

I've actually been hospitalized for exhaustion and dehydration and I can assure you that I was not out at a restaurant beforehand. I couldn't physically get out of bed, I had to be carried. I tried to get up once but crumpled on the floor. I spent 1 week in the hospital getting massive amounts of fluids pumped into my body. Trust me, if they were exhausted and dehydrated, they would not be able to go out.

Dubbz360

Maybe she could use this as a wake up call

Janet

This is exactly the same excuse that was used when Lindsay Lohen "couldn't be roused due to exhaustion" and went to the hospital. I forget if they used the old dehydration line in that case. But if you go on a binge of coke or meth, surprise!, you get exhausted and dehydrated. Although why people forget to drink water if they're dehydrated is beyond me. I guess drug binges do that.

StevenB

"exhaustion and dehydration"? So the OD is now officially confirmed by her people.

smorbie

So how do you become exhausted and dehydrated to the point of being hospitalized when you don't work?

monie roche

MUST BE NICE TO SCREW UP AND PAY SOME A$$ PUBLIC RELATIONS "GURU" TO WRITE FICTION...AND EXPECT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE IT...TOO MUCH FICTION HAS COME OUT OF HIS OFFICE FOR THE LIKES OF LOHAN, HALLIE AND BROOKE...WHAT A JOKE...

Bob

I'm unclear as to what in this spoiled narcissist's life would cause 'exhaustion'.

tony gee

All these PR reps trying to spin the story into something socially acceptable is not doing any good because they are just hiding the facts about this unfortunate drug junkie. Since as long as I have heard her name, she is nothing but trouble. I have never heard any good news about her except that she is either too high or is overdosing herself from illegal substances. I am not a fan of this girl at all and if she wants to kill herself, just let her be and put her out of her misery. What a waste of an animal.

Rusty Shackleford

true or not, i never believe anything put out by a pr rep.