Kat Von D

I'm RIDDING Jesse James

from My Body

12/7/2012 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1207-kat-von-d-twitterRemember when Kat Von D vowed to NEVER remove her tattoo of Jesse James' face even though they broke up?? 'Memba that? Well ... she just changed her mind.

Kat just posted a photo showing a laser beam blasting away at the portrait of a young Jesse that Kat had inked on to her rib cage back when they were dating.

When they broke up last year, Kat told us the tat had "a lot of meaning" ... and she wanted to keep it to preserve the memory.

But Kat has obviously had a change of heart ... and paid a visit to Dr. Tattoff. She also tweeted, "AND SO IT BEGINS! First round of tattoo removal well underway! :)"

No word on why Kat changed her mind ... but we're guessing a giant portrait of the ex-boyfriend doesn't sit well with the current boyfriend.

1207_TATTOO_FOOTER

pimpc

Who?

Karin

Who cares what this pathetic excuse of woman says or does... Why are you even reporting about her ?

McSmack

This is why I don't find tats on chicks sexy at all, because more often than not she'll end up regretting it.

Phreaky

Kat is so needy and desperate, it's actually really sad. I guess those tattoos hide more than skin, they hide a bunch of insecurities. She got the tattoo on her shoulder that matched Niki Sixx's, she got this Jesse tattoo, I'm sure she probably already has a Deadmau5 tattoo. Why would any future partner want to see reminders of that?
Now, on to the other sad part. Pretty much everyone in the electronic dance world knows Deadmau5 loves underage girls. Kat is setting herself up to be humiliated once again, and it's very sad.

Trecee

This clown needs lasers to remove her make up as well. What a dumb desperate b!tch. Go get a STD test you delusional skanked out pig.

OhyesIdid

She should be forced to keep it for being so stupid by rushing to get it int he first place

PhilipMarkum

Tattoos can never be completely removed and she'll always have a ghost or a scar. That's why tattoos are a moronic thing...after a while they don't look good or lose meaning and you're stuck with them no matter what.

FlamingoNut

Some people are just too stupid for words.
Don't EVER tattoo a significant other's face or name or anything related on any part of your body. NEVER!

Jay W.

I'm seeing a little armpit stubble.

I'm gonna tattoo a hundred dollar bill on my d.ck so my girlfriend can blow a $100 with out leaving the house.

Jen

Getting someone's name tattooed is dumb enough but their likeness?!! Plain stupidity.

taz

she should have gone on tattoo nightmares !!

anony

Tattoos are moronic. Period.

See what 80 year old war vets' tattoos look like now? Yeeesh....

cherries

Ugly tattoo anyway.. not well done. Jesse must be really manipulative. Boo hoo noone loves me, blah blah blah it's like ya buddy you're alone for a good reason

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I like Kat.

Yeah, I said it, so what?

Fallopia Lopez

Ahem...mi mi mi...WHOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAARES? Thank you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments