Lindsay Lohan

Getting HANDS ON

with Max from The Wanted

12/8/2012 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max GeorgeLindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max George from The Wanted ... throwing her arm around him at a club in New York City last night following their show at Madison Square Garden.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has been by Max's side the last few days, even riding with the band on their tour bus. We're told Max has been the aggressor in the "relationship" from the start, but that Lindsay isn't looking for anything serious right now.

Which is probably for the best ... she might be a little busy for the next 8-12 months.

Andyconda

this fight before the manny fight is a blood bath...got to love it

carrington

better start on antibiotics...heavy dose!!

jc

Dear Gawd....I'm so tired, you could blindfold me with dental floss!
Andy, has it started yet?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHO would possibly give only Andy and I hate 'checks'? Hmmm, speaking of music, I think "WHO COULD IT BE NOW" is rather appropriate, don't y'all . . .?

who-me

Lindsay Lohan has more chins than some arab's hooker in New York named Lindsay Lohan.

Celebs behaving badly

I cant believe this prostitutes sag bags were floppin in the wind all over NYC clubs last night

Ivan in Phoenix

LiLo looks like she could be his Mom. Max has to be able to pull better tail than her nasty arse.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I KNEW he'd NEVER take her back to England
Max George ‏@MaxTheWanted
Back in England!!!!:)... Can I make it to the ball tonight... #lawson
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
Missing something? @MaxTheWanted pic.twitter.com/0yUOMCxE

Grandma Cracker

REAL WOMEN DON'T LURK. WHEN REAL WOMEN ARE WRONG THEY APOLOGIZE AND IT IS OVER.

CHICKENS*ITS PLAY GAMES, REAL WOMEN DO NOT.

jc

@Maddy
Take a close look at that pic.....under the arm, on the table in the back.......
It's been awhile for me but that's a bong!

Celebs behaving badly

As the sun rose in the Manhattan skyline and the gulls echoed in the distance

Prostitute puked on his Prada's and he bid her adieu

tellmeaboutit

And we're to understand that Max chased her? Ah, I understand. He needed a little tenderness, a little understanding, a little Lindsay. And now, he needs a little shot of penicillian. (Thank you credit to Seinfeld.) It all sounds a bit desperado to me.

jc

Can anyone tell me what all the letters mean that are on the jacket?
Or do I need to pull up the ol' urban dictionary?

Andyconda

got to love it manny is killing him

Celebs behaving badly

Oh I get it. She can "party as hard as they do" apart from the fact that she NEEDs to outparty a group in order to roll them when they pass out...she is the dirty, scruffy, one of the guys type girls who hang around hoping for a bed (and in this case not a bath)