Vince Neil

Booted Fan Came Back

For More Punishment

12/8/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120612_neil_launch
Motley Crue
singer Vince Neil nearly paid a dear price for attempting to punch a fan in the front row at a concert last weekend ... because after the fan got booted, the man came back to settle the score ... with an entourage of goons.

A rep for Inn of the Mountain Gods casino in New Mexico -- where the concert took place -- tells TMZ, "During the post-performance party at the property, the intoxicated fan and his group of friends, who were also visibly inebriated, returned and continually attempted to get close to Vince."

The rep says the group followed Vince to the private section where he was chilling with the band.

Thankfully, we're told the group -- hell-bent on revenge -- was intercepted by security ...  and the fan was subsequently escorted from the property.

As for what caused the initial fight -- we're told the fan had repeatedly tried to grab at Vince while he was singing on stage ... and Vince eventually got fed up with it.

NOT ELMO

i've seen him naked in a video and he is close to be a she...

Slash

Vince is an alcoholic moron. If a fan tries to touch you while on stage and you don't want him to... take one step back! There, problem solved. But Vince is too stupid & pompous to figure that out.

Karen

Vince is a bitch... I worked his show

Sin D

I am still wondering why he is with a solo band and not the Crue?

Los Pepes

Motley Crue sucks!!!
A stain on the fabric of music history

john

So funny to see this fat washed up loser play for a "crowd" of 30 people in a small nightclub and get mad for fans getting too close to him. He should be PAYING fans to be fans.

JFAZ

Well, I disagree. Paying for a ticket to a show does not give you a right/access to touch the entertainers and act like that. From what the story says the guy "repeatedly" was trying to grab at Vince. The only thing is that maybe security could've been better and this could've ben avoided in the first place but he should not have to change his stage presence by taking steps back, etc. because of a person acting foolish at a concert. So if by some reason if this person did get a hold of him and drag him into the crowd and the show is then interupted, now the rest of the audience is affected. That's not cool by any means.

strike_a_poseur

I find Vince Neil fans more questionable than the man himself. Why would anyone pay to see him?

liss

i went to a crue and kiss concert a few months ago crue was awsome they put on a great show vince still has it all you haters out there just dont know what good rock

liss

rock on vince you still got it

She's baaaack

Vince Neil at the Mountain Gods Casino in New Mexico? That's freaking hilarious. No wonder he was pissed. They probably were giving away sandwiches and a beer with the purchase of a concert ticket. Mountain Gods Casino ... hahahaha ... hahahaha ... that's so funny I'm going to pee my pants laughing.

Shannon

I went up to the show to shoot it. This "fan" was an ass. Rowdy, kept getting in my way, the video crews way, pushing other fans around to get up to the stage. I missed a few shots because of this idiot. He deserved it. I only wish security would have taken care of him while I was up there taking pictures...

Sleetch

Vince has had is troubles but that does not give anyone the right to be an ass with and then come back with back up I think that dude is a *****!