LeAnn Rimes

I'm NOT Anorexic

or Addicted to Laxatives

12/9/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-leann-rimes-brandi-glanville-getty-tmzLeAnn Rimes is full of crap ... but in a good way ... 'cause the singer tells TMZ she's NOT addicted to laxatives ... despite allegations made by "Real Housewife" Brandi Glanville.

The gloves came off this week when Brandi (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) accused LeAnn (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's NEW wife) of being a terrible stepmom to Brandi and Eddie's two young sons.

Specifically Brandi claimed LeAnn carelessly let one of the boys eat one of her laxatives and it made the lil guy sick -- AND she said LeAnn carries the pooping pills everywhere she goes, due to a "serious eating disorder."

LeAnn tells TMZ ... Brandi's "outlandish allegations" are 100% B.S. She doesn't have any diseases or addictions ... and while she's tried to remain silent in the past -- out of respect for their families -- there's only so much "harassment" she can take.

LeAnn continues, "It's a shame to have one party constantly spreading lies. I know this drama is exactly what she wants to create. But Eddie and I hope for everyone's sake, this changes."

We pushed Brandi's people for a comment ... and pushed ... and pushed ... and pushed ... but came up with nothin'.

ex lax

yes you do have a inherited disease it's called ugly

ex lax

just crazy horny witch that can't sing

Daniel17

Anyone whom works for tabloids or TMZ are going to hell because all of you serve no purpose to society. You are living s*** and have no lives. I would be so ashamed of myself living off of stories of people who don't matter. If I was your child I would want nothing to do with you because you and everyone else who seriously comments on these stupid "news" stories are garbage eating social zombies. Bunch of hack job journalists

Daniel17

CriticXtreme

This broad is severely mentality ill!

Ilanastar

Brandi has a huuuuuge problem letting go, but Leanne made her feel like this. They're both crazy for doing it so openly in public and not showing any other talents they both possess. I know any gossip in Hollywood could make or break your career, but Lindsey Lohan has that under control. And besides, her drama is way more interesting :) haha! But seriously, I hope they find peace somehow, someday <3

Readerofthisgarbage

Wasn't she just saying how she wants everyone to be happy?

Kash511

Leanne keeps egging Brandi on

lucy

she's got some issues. But both women should just keep quiet, not very classy to be blasting each other like this.

stacey

Karma is a bitch hope Leann knows that just like he left his wife for Leann hes gonna leave Leann for someone else!!

GatorBait

Leann used to be hot. Now look at her, so sad. What goes into these peoples heads thinking weighing 98lbs or terrible plastic surgery makes them look better?

Michelle

Getting so fvcking sick of both of these biatches! They both hate each other, both are fuuuuuugly famewhores, Eddie is a pathetic cling-on.....they are ALL NUTS!!! Just give these two nasty chicks boxing gloves and let them beat the $hit out of each other until one of them (both would be better) dies. I understand that the ex-wife has children, but for god sakes, TRY and be the better person and stop making things worse. We all know Rimes isn't capable of being the better person so someone must. As a medical professional, ONE laxative won't hurt the kid. Glanville is just using this to better her position, but she continues to make herself look even more pathetic while still playing the ex-wife scorned role. All said and done, Cibrian will leave Rimes too, so she should just sit back and wait.

Lynn317

LeAnn's Behavior Issues:

Anorexic ... Probably
Addiction ...Probably
Adultery ... ABSOLUTELY

FlamingoNut

These two are a pair of the most pathetic skanks on the planet. This feud is just a ploy to get their names in the tabloids. If you stop talking about them, they might go the hell away...

Laura

Oh, if my kid ate a laxative from a stepmom's purse you better believe the gloves would come off! That is dangerous for a child, and I hope Brandi has more control to protect her boys from an addict.